What's happening today

craigix

Mega GP Mania
Website
twitter.com
The first step to speeding up production is over the weekend *every* case will have the hinge put in, and every keymat will have the dpad added.

Then on monday we start LCD building on the remaining LCDs, while moving the completed ones on to board and case at the same time.

I'm hoping this will allow >100 a day, which I want to increase to around 150 a day later in the week once we get our stride going.

We have already ordered new cases for the remainder of batch2 to be delivered after the CNY.

We are also fast tracking batch2 at CC.

Should be a good week.

I also want to say thank you to new buyers, I'm sure everyone here wants you to enjoy your Pandora, and I hope you will enjoy our slightly ambivalent but fun community.

Sounds great, wen do you think you can sent EvilDragon more than 200 Pandora (whitout the premium ones)

I think in 2 weeks, but i m happy if its faster...

tumps up for next week, good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
What about this

15 days ago

Everyone up to approx 1000-1200 will have their unit shipped before the end of next week.

8 Days ago

Is this still a go Craig?

Trying to do it, they will be shipping all next week too.

So are they being shipped now ?

did they go to the $500 units?

They are being shipped now yes, you will probably get your confirmation over the weekend.

Cool, looking forward to hopefully getting mine quicker. In the mean time the premium people should create an influx of new software

Cool, looking forward to hopefully getting mine quicker. In the mean time the premium people should create an influx of new software

After some conversations with people today I'm pretty sure we can double the output.

We probably won't allow more than 100 premium Pandora consoles to be sold this week, we will then review it.

So this means, you would build 500 Batch 1 Pandorae and 100 Premium Pandorae, and one week later anoter 500 Batch 1 Pandorae and 100 Premium Pandorae?

So this means, you would build 500 Batch 1 Pandorae and 100 Premium Pandorae, and one week later anoter 500 Batch 1 Pandorae and 100 Premium Pandorae?

We don't know if we will take more than 100 Premium orders at all. It depends how it goes and if the 100 gives us enough money to get this project in to top gear.

This is probably reassuring for the naysayers. It's pretty clear Craig has some idea how this will pan out and is committed to satisfying pre-orders rather than simply getting dollar signs in his eyes and laughing all the way to the bank (which he couldn't do anyway!)

This is probably reassuring for the naysayers. It's pretty clear Craig has some idea how this will pan out and is committed to satisfying pre-orders rather than simply getting dollar signs in his eyes and laughing all the way to the bank (which he couldn't do anyway!)

You mean Pound signs; he's British.

Back