Best SNES games

• Terranigma
    I just heard this didn't ever make it to the States. If you like any RPG titles,
    be sure that you haven't missed this. It is made of pure awesome. Just don't
    look at any spoilers before you actually play the game.

• Der Langrisser
    Turn based strategy with some RPG elements in it. Got translated to English as
    recently as 2008 IIRC. Somewhat similar to Fire Emblems and Advance Wars, all
    of which are IMHO inferior to this game.

• Final Fantasy VI
    A relic from an age when Square cared more about storyline than graphics.

• Bahamut Lagoon
    Another turn based strategy with RPG elements that got translated after SNES was
    pretty dead already. My biggest complaint is that whatever you do, you're on the
    track to the very same ending.

• Super Metroid
    The MetroidVania game.

• Seiken Densetsu 3 (or Secret of Mana 2)
    Why so many good games were left officially untranslated? (ok, it probably was REVENGE
    with this one.) This was good enough that I played the Japanese version without
    understanding anything until the English one got released. Not to mention that
    it has the most beautiful tile graphics ever.

I'm loving Seiken Densetsu 3, I'm at the last part of the game, I just need to transfer my save file from my Wiz to my Pandora.

I love the graphics as well, the buttons seem a little unresponsive at times in battle though. I also love the music.

I moved to the eu from the states and would like any recommendations for great PAL only snes games I should pick up while im out here , I have terrinigma ordered but anything else would be appreciated

Back