Betrayed By Gp2x.co.uk

Pixman

Website
Visit site
Hello folks,

I wanted to ask, if anyone here too has got betrayed by Craig's shop ( http://www.gp2x.co.uk !! ).

I ordered last year a breakout board and paid all the costs fast. After some mailing with Jessica or however his sister (?) was named, she guaranteed me to receive my breakout board soon. She also said, that they received the mony and the package will be going out soon.

Months later, I asked again what happened, I didn't care too m uch by the time.

Now, I mailed 1-2 weeks ago again and asked, what has happened. I want my money back or an equivalent compensation.

By today, I still haven't received anything after several e-mails I've sent. Nobody even bothered to answer me anything or give me compensation... I find this absolutely disappointing. That they even have the nerve to completely ignore a paying customer.

I ordered the GP2X some time back and it was all okay. By today, as said, I still have not received an answer, money or the very wanted Breakout Board.

I hope I can solve that problem with Craig when he's reading in this forum... maybe I can persuade him, to answer me here.

Anyone got betrayed, too?

I hope not :(

Thanks for your support & greets,
Pix

>I ordered last year a breakout board and paid all the costs fast. After some mailing with Jessica or however >his sister (?) was named, she guaranteed me to receive my breakout board soon. She also said, that they >received the mony and the package will be going out soon.
---

There is no one at gp2x.co.uk called Jessica (and there never has been), so something is wrong there...

What is your order number? Did you phone up? What is your email address? Where did you send emails to? How did you pay?

Thanks,

Craig

I've never had any problems ordering anything from them, and I'm in the U.S.

TelcoLou said:
I've never had any problems ordering anything from them, and I'm in the U.S.
Agreed. They are an excellent shop even for people living in the U.S. as I do. I ordered mine from them before the GP2X was offered from a US store. They were extremely helpful.

This looks like a case of fraud sadly enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
dude.. u got scammed by someone faking as jessica
they probs buying a gp2x as we speak with ur money

nah, probs just a mix up ><
u kinda did damage gp2x.co.uk's rep with this topic
but o well

I think you're used to CRMs of bigger companies, gp2x.co.uk must get overloaded with emails. I'd just send your order number over and look forward to getting a cradle. I've never had a problem with gp2x.co.uk*, "J" does a good job.

*Other than disagreeing with the principle of 266/270Mhz Gp2x sales :eek:

I'll show a little support for gp2x.co.uk too. They even replaced my GP2X a couple of months after the guarantee was up which is going well beyond their obligations (before anyone else with a broken GP2X tries to get a free replacement - there were extenuating circumstances, but they weren't in any way gp2x.co.uk's fault, and they had no reason to help me out other than general niceness). I'm sure your problem can solved if you give them a call.

Have ordered more than once from GP2x.co.uk, always found them very good...

and you waited months....too right you wernt too bothered.

I met the GP2x team at Big Bash3, and were a great bunch of people,

BTW...whats all this about pinching craigix`s avitar, and monkeying with it
must of missed that meeting...

Like most companies these days, gp2x.co.uk probably has spam detection software, so your email may be deleted before it even reaches the recipient.

Best thing to do is phone them instead - guaranteed to get through to a human then.

"Jessica" sounds familiar in connection with a GP2x Store... if I am bored I might start to do some research on it, but don't count on it, as I am very busy... but still... "Jessica" rings a bell... now I just need to figure out the sound behind it... i am getting old...

Jessica? Maybe that was sexijessi1993? did she sound like a stereotypical young black american teenager? ;-)

Oh and I still didn't get my BoB from craigix either. Well I didn't pay for it either, but he still should send one to me! AND FAST!! :)

Hey peeps.

I meant Jacqueline of course, I'm sorry about this one.

I PMed Craig and sent all the Traffic.

I ordered the GP2X back then from Craig and the service was very good, reagrding that one.

I don't mean to bring anyone in in trouble, but I'm just a bit worried becuase I never received any answer after some time about this, which isn't the way serious business works.

My last mail was:

Hello Jacquelyn,
I wanted to inform you, that my order still hasn't received and I'm quite disappointed.
You told me, that you trace the package with Royal Mail, but since then, I've never heard again from you.

I'd really like to solve that problem, can you send me my Breakout-Board (the cradle one).

I don't see, why it never arrived here.

Thanks & greetings,
Michael

On the 25th of May.

Since then, I've never heard anything.

The Mail went to: GP2X Sales <sales@cdworld.co.uk>

So I guess the mail was correct... :)

Greetings,
Pix

Back