Biscuits!

I'm definitely heading back to Florida sometime, for the food alone :D awesome stuff. Although I really do feel sorry for you guys and your lack of decent chocolate and tea.

My favorite cookie is a freshly baked chocolate chip with lots of chocolate chips. And yes, as an American I was initially confused by the thread title.

well i the uk biscuits are things like bourban, custard creams, rich tea, digestives, hobnobs etc and cookies are cookies lol they are a sweet crunchy dough they have have choc chips in them or other items and they are fresbie shaped.

i find it fascinating that although we use the same language we have words which have different meanings.

When I was able, there was nothing like a few Millies Cookies, unless you want to get technical, in which case it would be Boasters, chocolate chip and hazelnut.

I feel kind of hungry now.

biscuit-artwork.jpg

Looks a bit dry, needs more icing and chocolate. Like Myst Island: Cake edition -

mystcakesouth.jpg

Don't worry too much about the low accuracy level, a few mouthfulls and you'll probably think you're actually there.

Take pictures, please, Craig. I've never seen anyone make anything from Pimp That Snack, before. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Am I misremembering, here, or did they make blackcurrant ones at some point, as well?

^ Am I misremembering, here, or did they make blackcurrant ones at some point, as well?

Indeed they did, the full list of varieties (as I remember it anyway) is/was, milk chocolate, dark chocolate, coated on both sides with chocolate, lemon and lime, blackcurrant and strawberry.

Back