Blaine in the Box

NightStar

So - Who thinks his stunt was a royal waste of time? <_<

(Although I doubt "London" has minded the tourists!)

of course it was - but entertaining nonetheless :p

if we just did things that wern't a waste of time, how many of us would play as many games as we do? (ooooh - contraversial :p)

;)

BEHAVE you just voted arnie ill be back swartswhatever into office Id rather be lazy than dumb :D :D :D lol

It was more of a non-chalant sarcastic reflection of how I keep hearing about the rest of world calling Americans lazy, not intended to directly attack Brits. I'm just trying to reinforce my self-proclaimed message board posting title. And personally, I don't have much of an opinion on Arnold Schwarzenegger being the California Governor-elect except to just want to see what really happens with his administration.

I don't think arnie is that bad, he' s the one person that I think would be a good politician seeing as how he made it up to where he is now from being just a poor immagrant.

Please dont start this politicions or arnold whats-his-name winning some election or somethin, it died in it's own thread awhile back :blink: anyhow, I didnt know anything about this "stunt" until I read about it in the METRO (bus newspaper in the UK) back Monday on my way home from College. It said a guy was fined £1000 for cutting off Blaine's water supply during the stunt :eek:

But in all fair ness blaine is the lazy yank :D im thinking of changing my name to arrogant yank hating s o b :lol:

Good stunt that, I thought. Seemed fairly stupid and pointless to begin with but as I passed him every day on my way to work my heart gradually warmed towards him. I would much rather see Paul Daniels suffer, I think.

Back