Bored Already?

SomeGuy99 said:
Making a PND needs to be piss easy, like a Windows GUI easy. Then myself, Paddy and other eager beavers could start stockpiling the appstore at a stupid rate.

Things will pick up when more Pandoras are out there... but that seems to be an all new drama for those people.
The sad thing is that if the pandoras would have gone to devs or coders (like me and many more who are waiting) FIRST, then all of this wouldn't have happend. I am not complaining that much as I finally can use a pandora to compile stuff remotely over SSH :)

EDIT to clarify:
I am not saying all pre-orderers have to wait till all devs have a unit. I think the purpose of the first batch was that only or at least mostly devs get a unit. Wit devs I mean (coders, graphicians, musicians, linux-package-builders and so on).

Last edited by a moderator:
Creature XL said:
SomeGuy99 said:
Making a PND needs to be piss easy, like a Windows GUI easy. Then myself, Paddy and other eager beavers could start stockpiling the appstore at a stupid rate.

Things will pick up when more Pandoras are out there... but that seems to be an all new drama for those people.
The sad thing is that if the pandoras would have gone to devs or coders (like me and many more who are waiting) FIRST, then all of this wouldn't have happend. I am not complaining that much as I finally can use a pandora to compile stuff remotely over SSH :)

EDIT to clarify:
I am not saying all pre-orderers have to wait till all devs have a unit. I think the purpose of the first batch was that only or at least mostly devs get a unit. Wit devs I mean (coders, graphicians, musicians, linux-package-builders and so on).

I think we have al waited long enough and the way the preorders were shipped out could not have been more fair ,it would be nice is all devs could have pandora units yes but OPT need to see normal people using the pandora and report on how it works as it is intended ,the pandora CAN be a dev machine for hacks and software development but it first needs to be a consumable device to the many.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back