C.e. Test Booked For 14 Oct 2009

OOO SNAP. 27 Mins left. <Plays the final countdown>

lulzfish said:
Phawx said:
OOO SNAP. 27 Mins left. <Plays the final countdown>

That website says 1 h 38 m, am I reading it wrong?
no, you read it right.
the countdown was changed.
now its a countdown about the approximate time until the test results are online.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would we have to wait for Mweston when ED is doing the CE?

Good Question ;)
ED isn't back from the CE Test. (at 18:25gmt+1)

What do you mean nothing will change? They can start producing 3895 boards... that's a change! xD

calc84maniac said:
What do you mean nothing will change? They can start producing 3895 boards... that's a change! xD

yes it is a big change however we at the boards wont have that much change. It will be just wating for the cases like before. When the first cases are in the wild, thats when the real change will happen especially towards us custumors and towards new custumers to come. via media outages.

Last edited by a moderator:
i hope its not to long, im still hoping to get one before christmas, its a little dream machine

okay, im in sweden and our timezone is gmt+1, germany isnt that far away, so time should be similar, and its 20:45 here, CE tests should be done by now? or they have guys working this late?

They probably failed the test and are now discussing a redesign of the boards.

Don't worry though, it will only take two months.

oh no, the info wasn't posted when we thought it would be! lets all speculate the living shit out of what that could possibly mean and then argue over all the implied ramifications of each and every from-the-ass speculation we come up with until this thread gets locked!

Ready,

set,

GO!

I think ED, having worked his ass off all day and missing lunch, was on the way back from C.E. testing when he was struck with crippling hunger pains. Miles from any sensible source of food, he did the only thing he could. And ate the C.E. test results.

He's waiting to crap them out and piece them together again, be patient.

Back