Caanoo Pre-Orders Have Started!

dwarf shortage
Website
Visit site
This news section needs some love. I shall bring it in the form of hearts (♥) and news (see below).

canoow.jpg

The Caanoo is now available for Pre-Order at EvilDragon's shop! Orders went live yesterday sometime. See here for more info, or hop to it and order one here.

hm i'm also thinking about ordering. i'd prefer the white one, it looks so nice! but also the pandora is available for second batch ordering. umm ... want both but 500€ is a lot of money for geek toys ;)

i know what you mean. I was part of the first-batchers, but got my money back in the big "credit card scandale." Now i am just waiting until the pandora gets a steady release stream. I dont want to buy now and then wait for such a long time. I hope the caanoo doesnt suffer the same delays as the wiz. I guess i am not a big fan of preordering

(to any newcomers. The scandale was nothing bad regarding pandora. Just some problems with an english bank)

Looks good, nice big screen.

I wonder if GPH will simulate dpad events from the analog stick so that most Wiz programs will work out of the box.

Alex. said:
Looks good, nice big screen.

I wonder if GPH will simulate dpad events from the analog stick so that most Wiz programs will work out of the box.

you actually think they might do this???

Last edited by a moderator:
rsuryase said:
How about a USA distributor like gp2xstore.com?
I emailed them, and they say they're going to stock it. PlayAsia will also.

And thanks sbock, I updated the site :).

Indeed. I think I'll wait and see PlayAsia's price before I make a purchase.

Edit: Their pre-orders have started too!
£99 yes please.

Those 3D games look nice. Gives hope for me at least. But I wonder if they will play on the wiz.

Has there been any talk regarding Caanoo games playing on a wiz? Also has it been confirmed its the same Magiceye processor and gpu in the Caanoo as the wiz?

adolobe said:
Has there been any talk regarding Caanoo games playing on a wiz?
This is the only info I've seen on the matter so far. Basically all fungp games will run on both consoles.

adolobe said:
Also has it been confirmed its the same Magiceye processor and gpu in the Caanoo as the wiz?
Yes.

u9i said:
quote said:
Their pre-orders have started too!
£99 yes please.
Where do you find this price? I only see 150$
They convert it to (~£99.88). So yeah, more like £100 actually. Their lowest shipping cost is £14 IIRC.

ah i see. Well, ED sells it for 125£ including VAT, and since danish VAT is 25% (yeah, one of the highest in europe), it becomes cheaper for me to buy from him. Oh, and did i forget to mention the 16£ bend-over-and-take-it-up-the-wazoo handling fee for any package coming from outside EU?

Yes yes this is a great country.

</whining> :)

Back