Capcom Vs Marvel

mingus_dew

i think we should port or recreate capcom vs marvel because lets face i the only time you ever play it is when your at an arcade and you spend all your quaters because its so addictive(i know we have king of fighters with hella characters but why not capcom vs marvel its better ) and it kills you for a bout 5 minutes when you dont have enough quarters

also we could use those characters and put them in the game itl just be better cuse you can fight in 2's and stuff and the awesome music do doo dooo do dood do do capcom vs marvel

I know it's not the same, but isn't there a beats of rage mod with this type of theme?

I reckon fighting games of this style won't take off on GP32 because GP32 is mainly a 1-player thing...

Actually that is WI-FI, not Bluetooth. Bluetooth is far too basic to establish a logical connection to the NET.

i think we should port or recreate capcom vs marvel because lets face i the only time you ever play it is when your at an arcade and you spend all your quaters because its so addictive(i know we have king of fighters with hella characters but why not capcom vs marvel its better ) and it kills you for a bout 5 minutes when you dont have enough quarters

also we could use those characters and put them in the game itl just be better cuse you can fight in 2's and stuff and the awesome music do doo dooo do dood do do capcom vs marvel
Wow, let me introduce you to the "full-stop" button on your keyboard.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wow, let me introduce you to the "full-stop" button on your keyboard.
And shift.

Last edited by a moderator:
HELLO?

Has everyone forgotten the king of fighters program by Thor?

You can put Marvel VS Capcop stuff on that, and voila, theres a recreation!

Back