Carry Case

johncross85

Startled By Midgets
Website
Visit site
I dunno whether I should have stuck this in 'Marketplace' but I just nipped in Curries and spotted a GBA carrycase for £2.99. It looked about the right size for the GP32 so I gambled £3 and got it - fits perfectly!

So if any of you UK folk fancy getting a piss cheap carrycase it's called a Gameboy Advance Tournament Carry Case.

J(ohn)

the gamepark one (made by entware) is SWEET

what's the low-down on the one from Currys ?

the gamepark one is padded - real good - with space for everything, i keep earphones, floppy discs, smcs, batteries and the usb in mine so i can plug in to anywhere for real at anytime...

only a tenner from gbax - my camera case cost more and it aint as good..

plus it has GP32 *embroided* on the front ;)

no point buying fake watches or clothes ! no point buying a fake carry case !

I got the Tournament case too. It's made out of... umm...tough stuff (like the stuff rucksacks are made of) and is padded.

It also has a zip up pocket in the flap big enough to take 8 AA batteries and an SMC case (you can get multiple SMCs in the SMC case).

There's a velcro belt flappy clippy thing (that doesn't come apart easily - very tough velcro). It also comes with a wrist loop.

Best of all it doesn't say "GBA" anywhere on it - just the "Tournament" embossed sticker. I got it from Dixons for about £4.99 about 6 months ago. Knock a quid or two off for post-Xmas sales and location in country. Bargain.

Tis a good point about buying the official case and supporting Gamepark - never thought of it that way. When I was buying the GP32 (Lik Sang) I remember seeing cases and thinking they looked a bit steep for what they were and that I'd probably never need one. A couple of scratches later...

The GP32 official case is excellent! Well padded pocket for the GP32 itself, room for the USBl link cable and/or SMC reader, pleanty of space for batteries, and SMC cards, and even room for some headphones too. Only problem is its not ideally suited for carrying in a pocket. Still looking for a slimline case for concealing at school, in case of boring lessons :D . Once you start correcting the teachers, then you start looking for something else to do.

::EDIT::
CRUD! my new browser has double posted me for the 5TH TIME!

where IS the delete post button anyway?

I guess I got stitched up in GAME, my GBA case cost a tenner. But its big enough for my GP32 and minidisc player + discs and SMC cards. so it'll do for long journeys.

Back