Cell Phone

andius

Website
Visit site
Well I'm in the market for a new cell phone, but quite frankly I've got no idea what to buy. My price range is about $150 (Maybe a little more, up to $200 max)
I want a phone that is compact, good support for java games a such, and good reception. Right now i'm looking at the N-Gage QD, but I'd rather have a more orthidox phone. Thanks in advance :D

Go with the Qd or the 6600. I would go with the Qd just because it has better controls for gaming, but you might not find gaming important in a phone so you could go with the 6600.

CrazyDesi posted on Sep 26 2004 at 05:04 AM said:
Go with the Qd or the 6600. I would go with the Qd just because it has better controls for gaming, but you might not find gaming important in a phone so you could go with the 6600.

he says he wants good support for games

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got a Sharp TM-100 slidephone. Its pretty good, has a 262k 240x320 res screen. I havent tried the games yet, but its java compatible. It doesnt have Bluetooth or an MP3 player but these things I don't need. The best thing about it is using it as a portable image viewer. (because the res. is so good)

Other than that, get a 3310. That phone is amazing !!!111!!!

Back