Release Chicken Invaders 5: Cluck of the Dark Side Demo

ptitSeb

Serial Porter
Here is the demo of Chicken Invaders 5: Cluck of the Dark Side, the last episode of the serie
preview1.png

The demo use box86 and gl4es, and like episode 3 and 4, there are some micro-freeze when loading new effect / sprite for the first time. A swapfile may be necessary for CC model.

History log
=========

Build 01
-----------

• Initial build

Hello,
First, thank you for your work ptitSeb. :)
Then all the "Chicken Invaders" .pnds are demos, so these are not the full games... or yes ???
How many levels are there in the demos and if we want the full games, how do we do it please ???

Yep, all chicken invaders PND are demos. There are still sell by InterAction. For now the PNDs only handle the demo version, but I can think of something for the full version.

There is another game in the series, but as far as I call tell that's still kind of in early access complete with a rather web 1.0 looking forum.

But thanks for porting all of these games. One of these days I might have a way to try them out.

It would be cool to be able to play the full versions, even if you have to buy the titles on GOG for example, they are not expensive.

Back