Chromium Bugs?

Wrath Of Khan

Soul soother...
I cannot launch chromium from the main os.It wont launch from network menu.I can launch it from the minimenu but if i
try to minimise it,the pandora crashes and does not return to minimenu.Not a big problem,just wondering if anyone else has experienced this.i think chromium will be the default browser with hotfix3 right?

wrath of khan said:
I cannot launch chromium from the main os.It wont launch from network menu.I can launch it from the minimenu but if i
try to minimise it,the pandora crashes and does not return to minimenu.Not a big problem,just wondering if anyone else has experienced this.i think chromium will be the default browser with hotfix3 right?

Why are you trying to minimize in Minimenu? It doesn't support multitasking last I knew.

-God Ginrai

Last edited by a moderator:
God Ginrai said:
wrath of khan said:

Why are you trying to minimize in Minimenu? It doesn't support multitasking last I knew.

-God GinraiYeah i know.it has nothing to minimise to.But if you accidentaly press it with the stylus the pandora freezes up.

Chromium runs fine for me, but it sometimes crashes randomly. I am able to launch it from the main OS with no problems.

rook said:
Chromium runs fine for me, but it sometimes crashes randomly. I am able to launch it from the main OS with no problems.
I see.yeah it crashes for me too sometimes.not sure what it is.

Back