Collabrative Unboxing Video

Bigun

Website
www.pwnedclips.com
Since we are nearly potentially there, I would like to have each of you (that wouldn't mind being on camera) to record yourselves and your first reaction to opening the pandora box.

I'll take the videos and splice it into a sort of "thank-you" video to the dev team. I'm sure some of the looks and reactions could be funny to say the least.

Who's in?

*edit*

Ok, the major details are hashed out between me and NLS, who will be providing the FTP upload point for everyone's videos. Here is how this will work:

Get your Pandora, make your video, PM me, I PM you back with the username, password, and FTP site, then you upload your video to the FTP site. I'll take care of the rest.

Much thanks to NLS for providing us with this tool.

Bigun said:
Since we are nearly potentially there, I would like to have each of you (that wouldn't mind being on camera) to record yourselves and your first reaction to opening the pandora box.

I'll take the videos and splice it into a sort of "thank-you" video to the dev team. I'm sure some of the looks and reactions could be funny to say the least.

Who's in?

Sure! That sounds fun. I was planning on doing an unboxing/first impressions video anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is going to one long video. Even if you only have half a second for each person it's going to be around 4 minutes long of just peoples expressions.

That being the case, of course, count me in.

I'm in too. Might as well do two videos, one in spanish and one in english... too bad I can unbox it just once, so the other one will be just a review :D .

Bigun said:

Who's in?
I'm in.

I was planning to do an unboxing vid anyway, so I'm in.

I have a clever plan to get a Pandora early and make the first unboxing vid!

I'm going to hire a really hot chick to visit ED's house and offer sex... then, when he goes into the other room to put on his robe and wizard hat, she steals a Pandora and RUNS!

But shhh, don't tell anyone.

trix said:

I'm going to hire a really hot chick to visit ED's house and offer sex... then, when he goes into the other room to put on his robe and wizard hat, she steals a Pandora and RUNS!

Yeah, we've seen pics of ED's girlfriend. It'll never work.

WizardStan said:
trix said:

Yeah, we've seen pics of ED's girlfriend. It'll never work.
For the record, I believe he said on a few occasions, the girl who only owns that one red shirt, is just his friend.

Back