Commonly-Heard Hardware Flaws: Got any?

If your Pandora is one of the first 900, what hardware issues do you have?

• Total voters

Another greenprotoman thread.Encouraging envoirmentally friendly vibes wherever he goes.......

chainmail.jpg

THIS KIND OF HARDWEAR?EDIT Nightly the knight did nightly Knight?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets face it ive spammed this thread.
spam-collection-2005-04.jpg

Good god so many flavours of spam.

Are those Spam flavors for real? I have never seen anything but the original Spam my entire life. I'm thinking when you add flavor to dog crap it is still considered dog crap.

My name is kaprikawn, Magenta Protoman.

And I'm not trolling, my Pandora is seriously f*#ked.

And I felt sorry for the options that hadn't been picked yet. Poor 'keyboard has issues', what did it do to deserve being left out in the cold? That's just mean. Now it knows that someone cares.

And now there's one that hasn't even been given an option! Protoman, I DEMAND you add this at once. You have been remiss. What if someone wanted to convey their frustration with malfunctioning SD card slots through the medium of your poll? Rectify this oversight forthwith and hastily my good man. Accurate reporting of Pandora faults depends on it. My God man, what are you waiting for? Pronto Proto!

My Pandora rocks if you try to push any buttons when its on a flat surface so the case must be wonky. There is a larger gap on the right hand side than the left with regard to the join between the top and bottom sections. I haven't tried tighening the screws as I assume that this would crack the case.

Also I have a 32gb class 6 Verbatem SD card which I brought from a reputable source [i have also been using it for about a year while waiting for my Pandora with no problems]. I put it in the right SD slot and while it still works it will not physically eject so I can not swap cards. I might just leave things as it is as long as nothing else goes wrong.

My Pandora squeaks like a guinea pig when you press the right trigger. And the case changes colour according to my mood like those gems that teenage girls get. When I'm perplexed, for example, it goes cyan. And during the startup routine it sends out radiowaves that interferes with my TV by making it display an image which has an uncanny resemblance to Kevin Bacon.

My Pandora squeaks like a guinea pig when you press the right trigger. And the case changes colour according to my mood like those gems that teenage girls get. When I'm perplexed, for example, it goes cyan. And during the startup routine it sends out radiowaves that interferes with my TV by making it display an image which has an uncanny resemblance to Kevin Bacon.
I guess you got a limited edition one : )

And I'm not trolling, my Pandora is seriously f*#ked.

You voted for "I don't have a Pandora", "My Pandora is/is not one of the first 900", and "My Pandora works perfectly" in both versions. Care to explain that?

EDIT: Now johnsongrantr's doing it, too. Guys, please stop.

Back