Completed Pandora Pics

The case IS basically finalized, yes. Except for some minor polishing (i.e. Stylus slot, etc.) we want to finish before making the prototype.
A rapid render is already finished since months (you can see that on some pictures) and that was completely working.

Kyosys said:
adamorjames said:
WHY? would that delay the case in anyway shape or form? Surely when pre-orders were taken all you were waiting for was funds to get the ball rolling, sure it took a couple of days to sort the Paypal stuff out, but i don't see why it would delay the case being built? Please elaborate a bit more next time please.
Cause it takes time to deal with? Time that can't be spent doing work on the actual pandora

And you don't know, maybe the final pandora is only delayed by a couple of days?

Oops, You seem to have misquoted adamorjames, The message you quoted in your post was originally made by jaycee900, See below and his original post at message 12. :rolleyes:

jaycee900 said:
WHY? would that delay the case in anyway shape or form? Surely when pre-orders were taken all you were waiting for was funds to get the ball rolling, sure it took a couple of days to sort the Paypal stuff out, but i don't see why it would delay the case being built? Please elaborate a bit more next time please.
Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
Does that mean it comes with a stylus?

yup, they're not just going to make a hole and expect us to find something that fits :)

Yeah, don't do that! heaven forbid what some guys might try and stick in there! :lol:

joa said:
Yeah, don't do that! heaven forbid what some guys might try and stick in there! :lol:
Dirty Joke, not funny.

In the future will there be extra stylus packs in the pandora store?

Kloplop321 said:
joa said:
Dirty Joke, not funny.

In the future will there be extra stylus packs in the pandora store?

1. haven't the foggiest idea what you're talking about. <_<
2. almost definitely, As they do/will get lost.

[suggestion]I've seen Stylii that snap into the holder simply with magnets, could be a elegant and cheap way to hold the Stylus in place instead of a expencive snap-in mechanism (like SD Cards slots working) [/suggestion]

trooper said:
Oops, You seem to have misquoted adamorjames, The message you quoted in your post was originally made by jaycee900, See below and his original post at message 12. :rolleyes:
Trooper
Thanks for keeping me from harm. :lol:

fusion_power said:
[suggestion]I've seen Stylii that snap into the holder simply with magnets, could be a elegant and cheap way to hold the Stylus in place instead of a expencive snap-in mechanism (like SD Cards slots working) [/suggestion]
Wouldn't the simplest method be to have a small bump in the plastic (either on the stylus or on the console), which a part of the stylus slots into or clips onto, in order to keep it in place, as the DS and DS Lite do (if memory serves)?

Squidge said:
I wonder if the stylii will be anything like those offered by http://www.hammill.demon.co.uk/mrh.htm back in 2005 ? I still have a couple of those knocking around in there own leather cases, so it would be nice if they fitted the slot :)

I've got two of those as well back from the Zodiac days. :) Best stylus ever made! :wub: I still use them with my DS and Neo 1973. Nothing else works this well with Ouendan. Would be awesome if you'd contract this guy to make the Pandora Stylii or at least something comparable in quality is produced.

OrR said:
I've got two of those as well back from the Zodiac days. :) Best stylus ever made! :wub: I still use them with my DS and Neo 1973. Nothing else works this well with Ouendan. Would be awesome if you'd contract this guy to make the Pandora Stylii or at least something comparable in quality is produced.
Could be an excellent gift to the first batch pre-orderers :)

ashdjones said:
Have I missed something? The 12th came and went.
You've missed two things. 1, the original ETA was "around" the 12th, not on it. 2, the Paypal drama put things back a day or so.

Squidge said:
OrR said:
Could be an excellent gift to the first batch pre-orderers :)

You are the development team member. Go talk them into it! ;)

How much extra would that cost them though. Also I would feel cheated out just because I didn't have the money to get a first-batch. Meh...

Back