Did We Get An Update From The Factory About Production Shipping Before

jonlad1

I remember Craig mentioning they were trying to find out if the factory were going to be able to manage producing (and shipping out) the 500 cases before CNY (I keep meaning to make a Crosby Stills, Nash and Young reference....:))

Did Craig/ED hear back?

sryidc said:

Hold back on that YAY, there's no news yet. Update doesn't necessarily mean it's going to be positive. And as tomorrow is the last day before CNY, we would have expected an update, anyway.

No prizes for guessing my prediction for what the contents of the update is going to be...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, that update can be "ANYTHING"! I won't even bother to guess, just have to wait and see what's happening!

Chris

craigix said:
Update tomorrow.
...where you tell that the Factory didn't produce anything for us before CNY. ;)

I can already smell this. ^^""""

"Plan B" anyone, just in case?

I'm excited for any updates good or bad! It's better than being in the dark! 2 weeks is nothing in the grand scheme of things... If it's two more weeks I'll set an entry in my calendar to remind me to start paying attention again then! It'll give my f5 key a rest.

I'd be happy to hear they got any of them finished for shipping on friday. Their capacity might be 1000 a day, but if multiple customer are pushing to get their stuff before CNY the hope for at least 500 might be rushed down to as little as 250. While it would probably mean more waiting for a lot of people it would mean at least some of them get out into the wild and that's better than nothing.

Pleng said:
sryidc said:

Hold back on that YAY, there's no news yet. Update doesn't necessarily mean it's going to be positive. And as tomorrow is the last day before CNY, we would have expected an update, anyway.

No prizes for guessing my prediction for what the contents of the update is going to be...

im just excited to hear any news, be it good or bad. i just ordered my pandora like two weeks ago so i know im not getting one for awhile, i just like news :)

i ordered one back when the pre-ordering first opened, but then i needed the money and all that stuff about there being problems with money orders and whatever happened so i got a refund. now i kinda wish i hadn't :( but at least im still getting one. :) \0/ yay!

fusion_power said:
craigix said:
Update tomorrow.
...where you tell that the Factory didn't produce anything for us before CNY. ;)

I can already smell this. ^^""""

"Plan B" anyone, just in case?

<obscurerefrence>
Grab the fish and run!
</obscurereference>

This forum's replying keeps breaking libflash and makes my keyboard wig out. I can't restart it while Rush is on Pandora Radio, though :(

/off topic

Mali, you seem to have a list of creepy Avatars. I dunno what that means. Also, I find your current one oddly attractive, I dunno what that says about me. :unsure:

Hopefully they will be sent out on time... with how long it took them to make the mould, OP is obviously not their priority.

Back