How Many In Total?

steved

Still Fresh
Great that 200 were produced over the weekend, but not sure from the variety of posts how many have been produced to date and wonder if there is any idea when the first 1k will be completed ....

.....(whilst desperately hoping to be in the first 1k).

OPT should already have a big unit counter, attached to a big push button that upps +1 each time pressed.

and linked the the webpage

Shipping should resume tommorow, and I would guess Craigs qty is around the 200-400 total. Ed should have his full qty from the first 1000, and I believe he was due to go home today, and start his shipping, but I'm not sure if that is still happening. Fatih should also have his qty as well.

The total should be 600+ after today, maybe? All speculation on my part! ;)

Chris

We had that "Where are you in the order queue?" thread a while back. Couldn't someone create a thread out of that and check off names as they come in? |Having the count done on the OPT side would be better, but counting on the community side would be better than nothing.

quadomatic said:
Heh, it's a national holiday across the pond as well

Only in the US. Canada's was last weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eniko said:
Silly British holidays getting in the way of my Pandora!

It's because our bankers need a day to lounge around, swimming in all their money. Did you never watch Duck Tales?!

Mantis said:
Oh, by the way, how long has the special delivery taken for you fellow UK-based guys?

Royal Mail Special Delivery is next day guaranteed. So as long as OP post it out before 5:30 the following day, it'll be guaranteed before at least 1pm the next day.

SomeGuy99 said:
Did you never watch Duck Tales?!

Life is like a Hurrica-a-ane, HERE IN.. GEN TALK!
Vague hints, short twits, For-um Tro-o-ols, IT'S A.. MUS-ING!
Might write a long post.. OR GET YOUR HAND-HELD!
GEN TALK! Eve-ry day they're out there mak-ing SMALL TALK!
Tales of dar-ing do bad and GOOD GUESS-WORK!

Note: -'s and spaces separate syllables. Might come up with more lyrics and post them later. ;)

-God Ginrai

D-D-D-Danger Craig's be-hind you, what's your order number? He will find you...
What to do? Just troll some news on GEN-TALK

mysticmaus said:
But what I really want to know is , would the total of all pandora's made be around 2000 now? :rolleyes:
No, there were only 1000 cases and 700 boards for the first assembly first batch.

Back