The "how Many Have Been Sold?" Thread

TaG said:
That is not fun. Can you pay by cheque or something? Hope there's one left for you.
I suppose it would be doable, but I'm in the USA. I could pay by money order, but it would take quite a while to do so. I'm hoping that it might take less time for the deposit to appear in my bank account so I can verify.

Last edited by a moderator:
*shrugs* sorry then I guess I've been working and doing coding :p
That, and the way the topics have been running rampant around here, it's not hard to miss something important in all the junk ;)

craigix said:
It's a LOT and still flooding in. Will update you all tomorrow.
Thanks for the news Craig !

I think that just shows, that we all believe in the :pandora1: - project.

I wish that it continues and they all will be sold in the next couple of days.

I wasn't planning on buying a Pandora (I bought a PS3 instead). But today I met up with the SS office and I'm getting one grand YES! YES! YESH! YESH! YOU BASTAAAAARRDSSSYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

But it will still be three weeks before I can get my hands on it, so I might have to wait until the second batch. The big lineup in October should keep me busy though.

Dingo_aus said:
All the Australian orders are likely to start from about now onwards due to time differences.

I've pre-ordered mine at 7am here in Aus.
BTW Digg has became very lame lately IMO.

i pre-ordered mine @ 7 also. it took less than 10 mins. nice and smooth

Preordered this morning also. Ran into the Paypal hiccup, but I just used one of those Paypal single use cards instead. The overall process was sluggish, but in this case it was a good thing. :D

Amusingly enough my waking up early to preorder helped my brother not be late for his fancy pants law firm job. :rolleyes: Apparently he set his alarm for the PM on accident, but ended up waking up from all the noise I made looking for my checkbook.

I, too ran into the PayPal issue, but resolved it quickly due to the sticky. Seeing as I've got mine now, I really hope Pandora sells out fast, the more the merrier! :D If more than 1000 were preordered today, I would be severely impressed.

i'm still having issues with my visa / debit card, the site still keeps telling me it's declined (yes there is PLENTY of funds in my bank). how do you use paypal on gbax, i've tried selecting it as a pay source but it doesn't allow you to enter any paypal info, it always asks for the credit card number and other info.

kneehighspy said:
i'm still having issues with my visa / debit card, the site still keeps telling me it's declined (yes there is PLENTY of funds in my bank). how do you use paypal on gbax, i've tried selecting it as a pay source but it doesn't allow you to enter any paypal info, it always asks for the credit card number and other info.
Okay, right before you check out, aka the screen right before the Protx credit card junk (the one with the "proceed" button), should be an order statement of everything you've ordered and how much you owe. Copy all those details. Then open up a new browser tab at PayPal. Click on the "Send Money" tab, and send all the money you owe to openpandorasales@gmail.com. Paste your order statement in the description/message box that goes along with the money you're sending. Then you're good! :D Earlier today they were emailing/calling PayPal people to confirm that their order went through, but I'm not sure if they're still doing that or not.

CronoTriggerfan said:
kneehighspy said:
Okay, right before you check out, aka the screen right before the Protx credit card junk (the one with the "proceed" button), should be an order statement of everything you've ordered and how much you owe. Copy all those details. Then open up a new browser tab at PayPal. Click on the "Send Money" tab, and send all the money you owe to openpandorasales@gmail.com. Paste your order statement in the description/message box that goes along with the money you're sending. Then you're good! :D Earlier today they were emailing/calling PayPal people to confirm that their order went through, but I'm not sure if they're still doing that or not.

what about the address wtf? where do i put my address?

adtbm said:
craigix said:
It's a LOT and still flooding in. Will update you all tomorrow.
Thanks for the news Craig !

I think that just shows, that we all believe in the :pandora1: - project.

I wish that it continues and they all will be sold in the next couple of days.

I too hope that they at least don't sell out till Saturday. I need to wait till the deposits PayPal made show up so I can verify my bank account!

I'm waiting for the second batch, even though I've been excited about this thing since like February.

I think there'll be heaps of sales for the second batch because a lot of anxious lurkers like myself are waiting to see feedback and video footage. Also, hopefully any issues with the first batch are addresses in the second batch.

I'm a cautious buyer, I can't help it.

I had the same problem with my card being declined. The company called and it seems like they thought it was stolen because the charges were in another country.

Back