how many 1ghz units have been produced this week? :)

ahahah

hello

i have some questions:

what about the improvements of the production rate since the production was transfered from cc to gc, 6-7 months ago? are the initial previsions of production target reached?

==> how many 1ghz units have been produced this week? :)

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
100 have been produced and will be assembled. This should be a good weekly number from now on unless sales rise up high in the sky :) I'll get the units early next week.

How many units ( of 100 units of 1GHz) will leave from UK (OpenPandorasales)?

Is It deferent?

Don't know yet how many wil go to UK. These units will be bought by Craig, so it depends on how many he orders and pays from me.

Exactly.

VIVIAN you asking to a wrong person.

Did u read this?

http://boards.openpandora.org/index.php?/topic/9550-global-components-did-it-again/page__st__120

(Just in case I put quick translation of this post in Japanese at 2ch so may be some help 2 u)

When you read that may be you understand what he talking about.

We order to Craig but he also need order(and pay) to ED otherwise we can't get any units.

Well point is we already paid.

But I think it should be okay coz. even fifty units are enough to covered.

May be PM Craig to ask bout that probably he will answer it.

Hi ED

Just quick question

Actually it's not related with this.

I ordered T-shirts and parts from your shop in last Tuesday but I don't have any shipping information yet.

I only have receipt from Paypal when I ordered.

So when it shipped out it is possible to get shipping information? even I choose Deutsche Post?

If it hasn't shipped yet, there probably is one item on backorder. It'll ship as soon as it's back in stock.

If it hasn't shipped yet, there probably is one item on backorder. It'll ship as soon as it's back in stock.
Thank you 4 ur reply.

Really? humm that's strange.

Coz. both of items still in stock on your shop.

Anyway here is my order.

Description Unit price Qty Amount

EXT-Connector - €5.88 EUR 1 €5.88 EUR

Pandora T-Shirt - Size : L - €12.60 EUR 3 €37.80 EUR

Or might be site information is not updated?

Should be both on stock, that's true.

Do you have your order number so I can check?

So Ed... I can send you both my 512MB Pandoras? this week, and you`ll have a 1GHZ in stock to send me back ???

Darren

thank you for your quick reply.

Strange thing is I only have Receipt from paypal is it normal?

I don't have any order # or confirmation e-mail from your site yet.

So I can only provide Transaction ID.

Just in case I send PM about Transaction ID so please check it for me?

I login to dragonbox.de and check my order but there is no order record why?

only charge from paypal??

I'm quite confusing about this happen pls let me know.

So Ed... I can send you both my 512MB Pandoras? this week, and you`ll have a 1GHZ in stock to send me back ???

Yep.

Ok great! I can`t find my email... can you give me the address to send them to please? also you mentioned somewhere to print off the email ( the original time I asked if you would swap 2 for 1GHZ ) Can I just write a small letter explaining the swap? because I can`t find that email/msg now :(

I will ship these to you tomorrow!

OpenPandora GmbH

Schäffbräustr. 11

85049 Ingolstadt

Germany

Yes, a small letter explaining the exchange is okay.

Don't know yet how many wil go to UK. These units will be bought by Craig, so it depends on how many he orders and pays from me.

If ever there was a time for Craig's pre-order customers to panic, I think it would be now.

Why are you calling for panic? This thread is about the 1GHz units, and it's known that Craig is buying all 1GHz units from ED that he is shipping. It's the classic pre-order units that are being paid for by ED's sale of new units.

Back