How many classic units have been produced this week? >:/

Annales

Just like the other topic on the board. How are things advancing for the 512MB classic orders?

Just so we can get a feeling of the progress.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just like the other topic on the board. How are things advancing for the 512MB classic orders?

The status page was updated on september 1, clauming theres only 400 original pre orders left, (batch 1 + 2).

I can however not comment on the amount of 1ghz units produced, last i read was 100 a week.

From what i've gathered on previous posts i counted 3 new orders for 1 classic order.

So 400 classic remaining means 1200 to be produced. (these 400 classic haven't evolved with the latest update)

Can we really sell that many units?

From what i've gathered on previous posts i counted 3 new orders for 1 classic order.

So 400 classic remaining means 1200 to be produced. (these 400 classic haven't evolved with the latest update)

Can we really sell that many units?

They should have had quite a bunch of new orders thanks to their attendance at GDC.

Which for example helped clearing their existing stock of panda's.

ED had a 100 or so lying around, and those are almost depleted, so they are moving, its just not very easy to keep track of, as they are piled under with email.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, the next 100 normal units have already been ordered, many of those will go to old preorders.

So how many units have been produced in the past week? Or planned per week?

Probably none, as they are/were in stock until now.

Thx ED.

I just got items today it's very fast delivery.

everything is fine, I love it especially Pandora T-shirts is great. :lol:

Back