The "how Many Have Been Sold?" Thread

CronoTriggerfan said:
kneehighspy said:
i'm still having issues with my visa / debit card, the site still keeps telling me it's declined (yes there is PLENTY of funds in my bank). how do you use paypal on gbax, i've tried selecting it as a pay source but it doesn't allow you to enter any paypal info, it always asks for the credit card number and other info.
Okay, right before you check out, aka the screen right before the Protx credit card junk (the one with the "proceed" button), should be an order statement of everything you've ordered and how much you owe. Copy all those details. Then open up a new browser tab at PayPal. Click on the "Send Money" tab, and send all the money you owe to openpandorasales@gmail.com. Paste your order statement in the description/message box that goes along with the money you're sending. Then you're good! :D Earlier today they were emailing/calling PayPal people to confirm that their order went through, but I'm not sure if they're still doing that or not.

Thanks for the help, finally saw this same info earlier and got it complete and ordered (yay finally!). thanks again for your help!

Last edited by a moderator:
dockthepod said:
Yup, I had to call my bank and tell them it's ok to make the transaction. Fun times.
yeah, same here with Credit Card.

polkunus said:
what about the address wtf? where do i put my address?
I think PP forwards your address on request from seller? Possibly only with those registered as sellers, no clue.

Anyway, there's a few weeks to arrange the address details before shipping, I gather your e-mail addy serves as your ID there.

It will be interesting to see how many the batch actually comes to, with pre-orders staying open until the weekend. The first 3000 is already well exceeded, and the first batch being expanded to cope (openpandora.org).

Back