This week & last week

craigix

Mega GP Mania
Website
twitter.com
Hello everyone,

Today is the last day of my medication and I'm pretty much better aside from a sore nose (I don't know).

Well, last week was a bit of a disaster due to me being unable to work for half of it, although I did manage to flash 210 consoles and was very very

active on the forums, that seemed to be a side effect of the meds, it was strange.

I've been working all weekend to catch up, I'm hoping to sleep at some point soon.

7Day units have been fantastic, I think every single one of you so far has had it shipped in 7 days (often the next day even). We hope this is

a sign of things to come, I finally feel like we're getting somewhere. I've not been lying awake so much at night worrying. I can't thank you

all enough for sticking with us on this.

So, this coming week, what's happening?

Well tomorrow (If UPS are good chaps) we should have 300 new boards to get going with, we really want to try to do all those in 2.5 days.

Also these are the first boards with the shoulder microswitches apparently in exactly the right place, if that is the case then it will speed

things up even more, getting to the point where putting the screws in and flashing the units is the bottleneck (which can't be beaten).

Will try to keep this updated all week with how it's going, I'm excited about clearing more and more units and also loving your reviews and videos and new software. Great stuff.

Thanks,

Craig

^

I would really like one of these new boards for my RMA for my BD Instant Pandora.

Glad you are feeling better.

Happy CNY!

Thanks for the update, good to hear you're feeling better.

Great to hear your continued confidence and enthusiasm in the project.

Viva la Pandora!

this wouldve been much bettere in video format like ed does em...

Get well soon Craig and thanks for the updates as usual, Also keep us updated with the ICP delivery dates also.

have a nice sleep

cheers

007jaws

Good to hear your over the worst of things. Now its just the opiate fix to cure,(might be some lighter fluid in that workshop you once filmed if your hard up). ;)

Cranking the Pandora's out sounds like its going well despite you being topped up and with iCP on the way things are surely looking brighter.

Off to watch Micro Men now on the Pandora, as I'd missed this potential gem of TV having cut off receiving it a few years back, as most of it is just god awful.

Thanks for the update Craig. Good to hear things are going well. I for one can say that my 7 day order shipped 2 days after I paid for it! That's better than even I expected!

Thanks for the update Craig. Good to hear things are going well. I for one can say that my 7 day order shipped 2 days after I paid for it! That's better than even I expected!

Can't wait to upgrade to a 7day :) waiting for a reply for my email now!

If you sent in your payment, they will get back to you fairly soon assuming the emails are not backed up, which they usually are, but from most people I've been hearing they respond in 1-4 days max. I was an idiot and didn't think to upgrade my shipping before it shipped, but even that shouldn't be that long as it's just over the pond!

Fantastic!

Glad you're on the mend. And glad the 7 day Pandoras have been doing so well!

Man do I wish I had the cash to upgrade... *sigh*

Last night marks the 3rd time I dreampt about the Pandora since I ordered.

It was so real. :blink:

Hello everyone,

Today is the last day of my medication and I'm pretty much better aside from a sore nose (I don't know).

Also these are the first boards with the shoulder microswitches apparently in exactly the right place, if that is the case then it will speed

things up even more, getting to the point where putting the screws in and flashing the units is the bottleneck (which can't be beaten).

Will try to keep this updated all week with how it's going, I'm excited about clearing more and more units and also loving your reviews and videos and new software. Great stuff.

Thanks,

Craig

Great news that you are feeling better and many thanks for working through it to get more pandys out into the wild.

Also very happy to hear about the updated pcbs... this is the first time I'm actually happy my 1st batch is ~1100 :D

If you sent in your payment, they will get back to you fairly soon assuming the emails are not backed up, which they usually are, but from most people I've been hearing they respond in 1-4 days max. I was an idiot and didn't think to upgrade my shipping before it shipped, but even that shouldn't be that long as it's just over the pond!

I have a batch one pre-order, so I think I need to wait for them to send me an invoice for 150$ before I can give payment. :(

I have a batch one pre-order, so I think I need to wait for them to send me an invoice for 150$ before I can give payment. :(
I had a batch one pre-order too that I upgraded, if you sent in your email already, which you did, you should get a response by the latest tomorrow from my experiences... You'll be fine.

Glad to hear that your Heahlt is going well, Craigix, and that CC is more carefull whit the shoulderbuttons yet, i cant await my unit, but well, it shouldnt last that long.. meybe 1 - 2 weeks

Hey Craig, how soon do you think you'll reach the 1000 in your queue? I was told by Jacquelyn that I was in the 950 to 1050 queue. I am absolutely gassing for my Pandora and I'm thinking about going for the premium.

Hey Craig, how soon do you think you'll reach the 1000 in your queue? I was told by Jacquelyn that I was in the 950 to 1050 queue. I am absolutely gassing for my Pandora and I'm thinking about going for the premium.
+1

I'd like to know this also, or even where you are in your queue. Do you not want to let this information out because you think it will cause people e-mailing 10 times a day because their number is so close?

7Day units have been fantastic, I think every single one of you so far has had it shipped in 7 days (often the next day even).

7 days, or 7 working days? If it's the former you've got about 3hrs40mins left to get mine to UPS, sleep deprivation or no... ;)

but seriously - stay chirpy and good luck with all that flashing...

Back