Taking A Week Off

in my defense, I do have to send mine in for repair (screen and nubs) so put gruso's panda in front of my repair. there, now my vote at least half way counts, right? :p

I wish I had his strength to stop reading this damn place on a semi hourly basis... :(

Hope you had fun Gruso...

I hope I was misunderstood back there and I back the idea of Gruso getting one earlier but I feel thats not his ethic, hence I was hinting at a whip round via paypal.

The least we could do is get the guy, ooh... lets say a 64gb sdxc card? That way he gets a treat to go with his Pandora on arrival (plus ample space to test and review without time consuming card juggling/file switching), the OPT team aren´t put out and the list remains in order to any that maybe put out if he jumps it.

How about it?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sandisk-Ultra-64GB-SDXC-Class/dp/B003EOY3NO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1278447397&sr=8-1

I´ll put ten pound where my mouth is, so that leaves 17 more, or just a pound or so among many. (He´s not worth a class 10 afterall :) or is he?)

torpor said:
To: craigix and/or ED
Subject: Petition To Get Gruso His Pandora
From: People who love Gruso and the work he has done for us

We, the undersigned, do hereby petition Craigix and/or ED (their choice) to send Gruso his Pandora *Right Away* so that he can -honestly- continue to pimp the product as well as he has done in the last year, and continue to be a motivating, coherent force in our community.

Signed:
-----------

torpor

Consider it signed by bosbeetle :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Chaser said:
I hope I was misunderstood back there and I back the idea of Gruso getting one earlier but I feel thats not his ethic, hence I was hinting at a whip round via paypal.

The least we could do is get the guy, ooh... lets say a 64gb sdxc card? That way he gets a treat to go with his Pandora on arrival (plus ample space to test and review without time consuming card juggling/file switching), the OPT team aren´t put out and the list remains in order to any that maybe put out if he jumps it.

How about it?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sandisk-Ultra-64GB-SDXC-Class/dp/B003EOY3NO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1278447397&sr=8-1

I´ll put ten pound where my mouth is, so that leaves 17 more, or just a pound or so among many. (He´s not worth a class 10 afterall :) or is he?)

Count me in for a fiver of that.

I sign too.

If it weren't for Gruso and Ed, I would have cancelled my order some time last year. For all those customers I think he stopped deserting the project, OP bloody well owe him a Pandora.

Thanks for all the kind and awesome words everyone. :') It was harder than I thought to take a week off, I had to delete all related bookmarks on three computers to avoid clicking them while browsing on autopilot. It did the job though, I feel recharged.

Now don't you go buying me anything, I'll get all embarrassed and leave the room crying. Seriously though, it's ok, your words were enough thanks. :)

Gruso said:
Thanks for all the kind and awesome words everyone. :') It was harder than I thought to take a week off, I had to delete all related bookmarks on three computers to avoid clicking them while browsing on autopilot. It did the job though, I feel recharged.

Now don't you go buying me anything, I'll get all embarrassed and leave the room crying. Seriously though, it's ok, your words were enough thanks. :)

Gruso!

This makes me happy as I sit and get me chemo :)

Glad to have you back!

Welcome back. :D It hasn't been the same around here without you, you know. :p

Prometheus is right, for a start that eggy whiff had gone, and those curious stains had disappeared

Awe! Now I feel obliged to join the Gruso love in.

For one, my mood improved whilst you were away thanks to foxblock Pandora Press post. :p

Back