Taking A Week Off

gruso

thunderbox
Website
pandorapress.net
Sorry if this seems like a Look At Me thread but I think it's best to let people know, since the blog is going to be quiet. I'm all out of energy and just about out of happy thoughts. I'm going to take the best advice and have a nice week off, where I will attempt to forget all about the world of Pandora and what it drains from me. Hopefully I come back refreshed.

I've let Foxblock know, and he's under no pressure to post every day. Sorry to the devs who are releasing awesome things and not getting coverage for the week, there will be some catchup posts later. :)

Gruso said:
Sorry if this seems like a Look At Me thread but I think it's best to let people know, since the blog is going to be quiet. I'm all out of energy and just about out of happy thoughts. I'm going to take the best advice and have a nice week off, where I will attempt to forget all about the world of Pandora and what it drains from me. Hopefully I come back refreshed.

I've let Foxblock know, and he's under no pressure to post every day. Sorry to the devs who are releasing awesome things and not getting coverage for the week, there will be some catchup posts later. :)
No worries, you've done a Stirling job, so a break is almost certainly well deserved!

Last edited by a moderator:
You've more than earned it, Gruso! Have fun and take care of yourself. :)

I could tell you've been unhappy for a while Gruso.

I noticed a change in you, I thought 'Gosh, Gruso seems so demotivated doesn't he?'. I felt so sorry that you had to keep reporting on all the Pandora activity, and still had no machine of your own. I thought that was cruel and unjust.

You're one of my favourite people on the internet, so I wish you all the best with your rest. :)

You do a great job Gruso, which is even appreciated by lurkers like me!

So have a great week and take it easy.

Hey Gruso, take 2 weeks if you need it. ;)

Just remember, hookers and blow in moderation! :p

Chris

Take it easy mate, no one expects you to do what you've been doing forever....

Stay strong gruso and hold stead fast. hold true in knowing you are well loved here at gp32x and their is a pandora with your name on it somewhere.

A few of us have been lucky to receive our Pandora. Understand that those of us who have been there with you from the beginning understand your sorrow and struggle to stick with it. We are right there with you.

remain steadfast in knowing this device is unlike anything out there in this world. see you soon.

You deserve the time off Gruso, hope to see you back and posting before my Pandora arrives again.

I would have gone nuts if I didn't take a break from the forums from time to time. You are much tougher than anyone else on the boards(except the OPT folks, maybe).
I'm disappointed you didn't get your Pandora yet <_<
Enjoy the free time :)

Good luck Gruso .. I'm also quite disappointed that you don't have your Pandora yet .. it seems like an injustice to me, considering all the work you have done for this community in terms of keeping it up to date with developments, serving as a buffer between the hateful vitriol of the mob and the OPT, and so on .. if I were in charge, you'd have had one of the first Pandora's out there .. but okay, hope you get one soon and come back to us and can enjoy all the new releases as soon as anyone ..

Right me too then (Oh, how _I'll_ be missed).

I'm outta here.
For a week at least.
Can I resist the temptation to click the GP32x button? Damn, this is worse than giving up the ciggies...

Back