GP32 Complex Gp32 Game

Would you be willing to program a GP32 game based on anime/FF style?

• Yes defintly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope bad idea

• I can't program

• what's FF/Anime?

• Total voters

Lina_Inverse

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
I need serious people to help with this project:)

Calling all great/med/novice GP32 game makers we shall unite and make the ultimate Game and take the gaming market by storm. B)

It'll take awhile for us to come up with ideas and program the game but in the long run i'm sure you'll all agree it'll be worth while when people buy the game from us via download.

One game can make us all very rich.
:eek:

Alright you can do combat engine I still need somebody to be in charge of De-bugging,Beta testing,graphics,music,sound,and programing,formmating.

I'm open to ideas about this project

Charaters
Ememies
Storyline
weapons
anime chicks
music
storyline

Yeah i work for playasia:)

Why are you interested in my project idea if it works out playasia would market the game on their homepage and people who open accounts would get a bouns cut of the profit.
Squareenix/Banpresto are willing to buy the JAP versions of it once it's finished i know the vp's
please tell anybody you know so we can get started on this right away

Ok i'll pay people via E-gold how does that sound once the project is finished.

But they'll need an E-Gold account or I can ship USD cash for people who live in the U.S.A.

Not sure I would have much time and talent for coding, though I would surely enjoy it, but I may be of help when it comes to music creation, at least I hope so. I have been more into game music remixes so far

Hello. (just registered in here ;P)
I've made 2d graphics for a few homemade games and now I'm a 2d graphician in two little bigger amateur games, and in one of them I am also some kinda planner/designer/storyteller. So... I would like to be a 2d graphician and graphic designer for this project... can you count me in? ;>

P.S. I also have some experience about drawing in manga-style, so wouldn't that make advantage a bit? ;)

Edit: And hey... remember that I am still an amateur (and student) so I do not always have spare time...

Yeah i was thinking anime chicks mostly for the game becuase most companies are heading that way(female cast lead) instead of male including squaresoft. FFXII has female lead Ashe

Sure Capsizer i'm happy to let you join my team for the RPG project

we start in dec.
everybody who's joining needs to download the GP32 software(programming)
and keep eachother posted on their progress free to swap codes/ideas/de-bugging tips back and forth if it speeds things up and keep me informed on how things are rolling twice amonth.

Hi, id be willing to help, not much of a programmer, but im good with sound creation (not music, more like weapon sounds etc.). Id be willing to give it a go. I think it would be a good thing for the community to work on.
Im sure there will be a lot more interest too.
Also, id be able to beta-test. Help out in that department too. If im needed there.

EDIT: oh, and this being my first post, id just like to say hi to you all, been reading these forums for a while, but only just got my GP32 ^_^

We'd be happy to have you on board Little Jay:)

most of us are rookie programmers.

Goodnews is we have a main sotry base already and decided it's female charater lead.

We just need a name for her and her freinds/enemies.

Plotline:The main person(female) lives in a small town out in the countryside,peacefull nothing ever changes. Until that one dreadful night when she loses everything she cares and loves so much. Her town/people only true love gone in a blink of an eye.The cause of the dystruction nobody was around to say but she thinks it was done by her arch rivel since childhood BloodRyan. Leader of the cult gangs on the forbidden mountain.

If it's an RPG you're talking about, no programming
would be involved if it was done in Gigas Engine.
If its not an RPG, it can be one in Fenix, Zot!,
Virtual Novel Sytem, or other engines. These
are less involved than programming, and the
result would be shorter dev time, less bugs,
and less work. But you wouldn't be able to get
extremely fancy (no ogg/mp3 sound or full motion cutscenes, for example).

Yeah if we use simple RPG programming tools/music tools plus people download the trial or full version of Adobe CE Suite 6 in one we should get this done in no time.

3D Genisis engine should help rookie programmers with other projects(non GP32 related)

Back