Interested In Being A Game Programmer...

And ice levels and surprise fish and Castlevania birds and forced scrolling levels and wrapback tower levels and disappearing platforms and conveyor belt platforms and sky levels and lots of instant death spikes. : )

WOOT

I want levels where you get to travel on missiles And battle planes , choppers and big birds as platforms.

I want a level on a highway , jumping from cars to cars , and trucks to trucks.

WHAT ELSE PEOPLE!

:( :( :( :(
not bad ideas...

not bad at all...

:unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
naked zombies?

Ok bad idea :)

I want that game and I want a pandora to play it :)

'Mr.Gonzo' said:
WOOT

I want levels where you get to travel on missiles And battle planes , choppers and big birds as platforms.

WHAT ELSE PEOPLE!
CODE
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/WombLevel

These are fun if done properly.

Also, I want the game to have some pizza, I'm kinda hungry.

Ahahah Yes a womb level was planned , if you read the whole thread you'll see that you get to play as the Spermatozoon NAIL The part of the game that will explain why Nail suffers from badassery and how his mom died at giving birth to him ahahah.

I remember some good womb levels. B) This only reminds me how much I want a port/sequel of Mazera on the Pandora... Guess I'll have to do some digging at Astraware to find out if the developers of that are still around.

'Mr.Gonzo' said:
WOOT

WHAT ELSE PEOPLE!
Remembers me onto some of the "Metal Slug" Levels, AFAIK it was part 3 or 4 where a hostage drives a Motorbike and you sit in the sidecar and shoot. Great Animations inclussive. :)

I would also like to see some "Metroid" content, for example not only simple "walk through and forget it" levels but secrets and Items etc... that you only can reach later in the game when you return with better equipment. \^_\^

'fusion_power' said:
'Mr.Gonzo' said:
WOOT

WHAT ELSE PEOPLE!
Remembers me onto some of the "Metal Slug" Levels, AFAIK it was part 3 or 4 where a hostage drives a Motorbike and you sit in the sidecar and shoot. Great Animations inclussive. :)

I would also like to see some "Metroid" content, for example not only simple "walk through and forget it" levels but secrets and Items etc... that you only can reach later in the game when you return with better equipment. \^_\^

More like Megaman ( since i don't want the game to be ONE big level )

I would like a level where you have to fight an uphill battle, complete with dodging avalanches, causing avalanches to crush your enemies and riding down on an avalanche after you have beaten the boss at the top of the hill. There should also be a fight on top of a giant robot, maybe even something like a tribute to Shadow of the Colossus. How about a level that transforms itself while you play, like the insides of a spaceship that converts into a giant robot?

Other ideas, better suited to bonus stages: Free fall level after ditching the bird or plane level mid-air. Kill as many bad guys as possible before you have to open your parachute.
A giant rolling drum or barrel that you can steer by running to the front and back atop of it. Crush your enemies while running backwards on your barrel of doom!

Will there be animated cut scenes? (Please, please, please, let there be cut scenes!)

Sry to reactivate this really old thread but I'm so curios if there is some progress or if this project is dead.
Plz don't tell me its dead.. pretty please with sugar on top :):)

would be a shame to not see this project come together I really anticipated this one (together with nails adventure which seemed even better) but in both cases it seems that mr.gonzo does not deliver in this moment in time, hope it will change.

Back