Confused by pre order mess

A

anoni mouse

I was looking though the email address I used to buy the Pandora, and I found the email about the survey. Since it's a little late to answer it. I came to the boards to find that Craig was farther behind then we thought.

So, what I'd like to know is, should I expect to get anything from him, and if not is Evil Dragon still offering low cost up grades to us in Craig's queue? If that is the case how do I contact him and what infomation do I need to provide him with?

Don't expect anything from Craig, ED is still offering very big vouchers for Craigs preorders (a new GHZ unit for 300€ or 100€ for a new CC unit), you can contact ED by writing him an email or via PM. He has a ticket system on dragonbox.de I think, I hope this is the right link:

https://www.dragonbox.de/en/contact-us

I think he likes tickets most, so I would recommend to create one via the dragonbox.de link. I hope I did not say something wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately at this point you should assume that Craig has flown the proverbial coop and you won't be getting a Pandora from him. EvilDragon IS still supporting (and heavily encouraging) 1Ghz upgrades.

You can try sending him a direct message on this forum, or use the contact form on his storefront to send an email. Email is probably best. Expect a few days delay, he's reported to be quite busy handling the TV Out cables that he just recently got in.

As for what you need, I think the date you ordered and the original email address. I had a different path through the upgrade process, so I can't comment on what it looks like now, but if he actually needs anything he'll be happy to walk you through the process.

edit: :ph34r: again

Last edited by a moderator:
Back