EvilDragon's Pre-Order Survey Thread

if you're expecting me to be physic i'm not
I didn't, that's why I very carefully explained the situation, why your anger is misdirected, and what your options were. Which you then purposefully ignored calling it excuses and mindless drivel.
So what you want is for someone to explain to you what is wrong and what needs to be done, but you don't want to read it. Congratulations, you have broken me, my patience has officially run out: you are an idiot of the highest degree.

im at openpandora.org which is the site i ordered it from. checking the url, it's http://boards.openpandora.org. if you're expecting me to be psychic i'm not. 

as for the excuses you guys keep posting, why would i want to spend more than 5 seconds reading a bunch of meaningless drivel? what just to get a interesting read? i aint here for all that. see that's the problem with people in the homebrew community, they devote too much time into mindless bickering and useless info they never get anything finished. less time worried about who is who and what is what means more time in getting shit completed. that's how i look at it.

if you dont have any solutions, then you are of no use. you're excused. be gone.
Trolling. I dont think you actually ordered a pandora did you?

Just googled and saw the facts about the pandora and jumped in for a spot of trolling id say.

Fact is evildragon is the only one who can save us now...

People are helping you, calmly and patiently, people who are also donating money that helps to pay for the item you are asking about. Please stop reading into their help "snarky attitude" there is no attitude.

Again:

"If you want to move forward, accept the offer of a discount from EvilDragon's store, go to his contact us page, select the Sales Team, and send them a request. I believe the current upgrade amount is 300EUR, for that you would get a brand new 1Ghz Pandora with twice as much RAM as the original in a stronger silver case which is currently retailing for 420EUR. "

http://www.dragonbox.de/ is the link. Please start there.
you're just not properly trained to detect it that's all. 

as for the link, thanks that's all i needed to know. all that other stuff i don't need to know. and if this evilryu guy hangs around here, it'll be nice to have a direct conversation with him opposed to navigating a website. thanks. you're dismissed.

im at openpandora.org which is the site i ordered it from. checking the url, it's http://boards.openpandora.org. if you're expecting me to be psychic i'm not. 

as for the excuses you guys keep posting, why would i want to spend more than 5 seconds reading a bunch of meaningless drivel? what just to get a interesting read? i aint here for all that. see that's the problem with people in the homebrew community, they devote too much time into mindless bickering and useless info they never get anything finished. less time worried about who is who and what is what means more time in getting shit completed. that's how i look at it.

if you dont have any solutions, then you are of no use. you're excused. be gone.

Just googled and saw the facts about the pandora and jumped in for a spot of trolling id say.

I did, I provided a snapshot including my order number. I'm only sarcastic to those who are sardonic to me. My initial post was calm, friendly and respectful. 

I didn't devote a ounce of energy reading anything you said, so I'm going to assume it's just more useless info. thanks but no thanks. your services are no longer needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
People are helping you, calmly and patiently, people who are also donating money that helps to pay for the item you are asking about. Please stop reading into their help "snarky attitude" there is no attitude.

Again:

"If you want to move forward, accept the offer of a discount from EvilDragon's store, go to his contact us page, select the Sales Team, and send them a request. I believe the current upgrade amount is 300EUR, for that you would get a brand new 1Ghz Pandora with twice as much RAM as the original in a stronger silver case which is currently retailing for 420EUR. "

as for the link, thanks that's all i needed to know. all that other stuff i don't need to know. and if this evilryu guy hangs around here, it'll be nice to have a direct conversation with him opposed to navigating a website. thanks. you're dismissed.

I did, I provided a snapshot including my order number. I'm only sarcastic to those who are sardonic to me. My initial post was calm, friendly and respectful. 

I didn't devote a ounce of energy reading anything you said, so I'm going to assume it's just more useless info. thanks but no thanks. your services are no longer needed.
I already gave you that same link several minutes ago. E-mail evildragon and he will sort it all out.

My initial post was calm, friendly and respectful
And the responses which you refused to read were equally calm, friendly, and respectful, full of information that would have helped you understand the situation and reach this conclusion yesterday, but you don't like to read apparently.

Normally when someone starts a sentence with "I don't want to insult your intelligence", that's usually them trying to indirectly say you're dumb. Ponlork 5 Wizard 0

Again:

I already gave you that same link several minutes ago. E-mail evildragon and he will sort it all out.
that's cool, thanks. the info must have been buried under the meaningless amount of info i've been bombarded with.

Normally when someone starts a sentence with "I don't want to insult your intelligence", that's usually them trying to indirectly say you're dumb. Ponlork 5 Wizard 0
Why are you still here? I thought you didn't want to read any excuses or drivel. You got what you wanted, now run back to your little troll friends and laugh about how bothered you made some random people on the internet by "pretending" to be an idiot.

I'm not trolling, the situation is real. however I may have purposely tried to annoy some people but it wasn't my intent, it was more out of annoyance.  i really appreciate the help and info. sorry, thanks and take care

This is an international community, we get non-native-English speakers here all the time who seem to have a grasp on the English language but then misunderstand things because of language barriers. When I asked if you knew what an analogy was, I was being serious, I had absolutely no reason to believe that you fully understood what I was saying. When I said I didn't want to insult your intelligence I meant it, because while I can't assume that everyone who visits here speaks perfect English I also don't want to assume that misunderstandings are their fault: I said I didn't want to insult your intelligence because I DIDN'T WANT TO INSULT YOUR INTELLIGENCE when I explained what an analogy was.

Now I am insulting your intelligence, because instead of taking things for what was said, or at least explaining yourself and trying to make some headway, you fixed your own interpretation in your mind and used that to colour all future conversations, thus dragging out what should have taken 5 minutes into a two day affair.

Next time you think someone is insulting you, ask them to clarify, I can almost guarantee it was a misunderstanding, especially on an official support forum dedicated to helping people: we can't solve problems by just randomly making fun of everyone that comes by.

you don't have to prove yourself to me bro, it's not worth it. but i'l give you a pass. i say this with no disrespect but you really shouldn't devote so much energy on such trivial things. i was more upset at how everybody is so submissive and passive about the idea that it's okay for a company to not refund me if I don't upgrade and I'll lose out on $450. telling me that's not forcing me to upgrade? Is this a cult? Everybody seem so brainwashed here. Any other site would balk at some of the things you guys are tolerating. 

however after doing much research i came to the conclusion that EvilDragon is a honest and good guy, the person at fault is mainly Craigx.

you don't have to prove yourself to me bro, it's not worth it. but i'l give you a pass. i say this with no disrespect but you really shouldn't devote so much energy on such trivial things. i was more upset at how everybody is so submissive and passive about the idea that it's okay for a company to not refund me if I don't upgrade and I'll lose out on $450 if I don't. telling me that's not forcing me to do upgrade? Is this a cult? Everybody seem so brainwashed here. Any other site would balk at some of the things you guys are tolerating. 

however after doing much more research i came to the conclusion that EvilDragon is a honest and good guy, the person at fault is mainly Craigx.
No. We have just seen it all at this point trust me, the story is too long, messy and absurd. Also we answer these types of questions all the time.

No cult, its simply the only option left sadly. Evildragon is trying to provide pandoras to craigs customers though its not his moral or financial duty to do so.

the idea that it's okay for a company to not refund me
Except no one said that, not one person in this entire thread has said anything even close to what you think. If you'd bothered to read anything that was said you'd see it was consistently the opposite, that what Craig has done is entirely shitty and customers deserve better, and the best you can do is accept the discounted purchase from EvilDragon's company, hence why it is VERY important, despite what you may think, to know who "they" are so you can yell at the bad "they" for screwing you over while the good "they" are trying their best to fix things beyond all legal hope.But again, knowing any of this would have required listening and understanding in the first place, and if not the first time then any one of the many times that patiently followed. But even though it is exactly the information you needed to hear it was all "mindless drivel".

So just to clarify, your order is with craig. We, as in this community, which craig isnt a part of,

cant help you with anything but information and the services ED provides.

You have every reason to be angry, direct that at craig. The offer ED can give you, is only a token of extreme kindness, you are free to refuse it.

I really feel not being appreciated as a day an early adapter, I'm being treated worst then a new customer.
Yes, and no. Mostly no, but a little yes.
EvilDragon is treating new customers very well because they are his customers. These are people giving EvilDragon money in exchange for a Pandora right now.

You are not EvilDragon's customer. You are Craigix's customer. The person treating you poorly is Craig. EvilDragon did not receive any money you paid for a Pandora, you are not his customer and he is under no obligation to send you one.

What he is doing is using his own profits from sales he is making, plus some donations, to give Craig's unfortunate customers such as yourself a discount. Craig has closed up shop, the situation is basically a company that was selling stuff and now has gone completely out of business: your money is gone, the company is gone, the product is gone. Now there is another, completely different company that is willing to sell you a Pandora at a discount.
I think this is nonsense. I am also ED customer I've ordered by openpandora via www.openpandora.org. The whois says:

Registrant Organization:OpenPandora GmbH

Registrant Street1:Josef-Ponschab-Str. 8

Registrant Street2:

Registrant Street3:

Registrant City:Ingolstadt

Registrant State/Province:

Registrant Postal Code:85049

Registrant Country:DE

That I only could buy from the UK wasn't my choice, that was force on me by the website. IMO i have a deal with openpandora.org not with Criag.

I feel like being threaded like shit.

It's worst than buying any commercial product, openpandora is IMO a disgrace to the open source community.

Again:

I assume that you already received your device. It's easy to talk like that.

I've already payed € 298.22 then I pay for the upgrade an extra € 300.00 = € 598.22. The current price is according to you 420EUR.

I don't know how your calculations work but to me this is not a discount as you mention it. But to me it's a rip-off.

But as said it's always easy to talk when the problem doesn't involve you.

I've already payed € 298.22 then I pay for the upgrade an extra € 300.00 = € 598.22. The current price is according to you 420EUR.
I don't know how your calculations work but to me this is not a discount as you mention it. But to me it's a rip-off.

Do not forget that there is still a (small) chance that you eventually will get your Pandora without paying anything extra. But you probably still have to wait for a long time, because in that case your Pandora will be sponsored generously by the profits of ED's Dragon Box shop (https://www.dragonbox.de/) and donators on these boards:

http://boards.openpandora.org/donate/goal-6-preorder-donation-fund

http://boards.openpandora.org/donate/view-donations

But make at least sure that you are on the list of unfulfilled pre orders by contacting ED via:

https://www.dragonbox.de/index.php?controller=contact

(a reply may take a while because ED is very busy with supporting this community)

I think it might be time to stop feeding the trolls, and let them rant and waah waah their lives away in their own ignorance.

Or maybe someone should just post a FAQ and link to that every time we get a trog.

Back