EvilDragon's Pre-Order Survey Thread

Well, that was a contact eMail.

You still had to place an order with one company there, and I'm sure there was OpenPandora Ltd. on your receipt and it probably came from openpandorasales@gmail.com or gp2xorders@gmail.com.

Wow, i've only just become aware of the ICP2 situation. It seems like Craig is an ideas man who shouldn't be let anywhere near actual production or managing a project.

I paid the upgrade fee to Ed a while back as it was a case of spend more money or get nothing. I wasn't happy about it but i understood that they were two separate companies and i wasn't going to get anything from the company i originally ordered from. I appreciate there are a lot of unhappy people out there and understandably so but the money paid to Craig (including mine) has gone somewhere but not to Ed (who I think has done a fantastic job of dragging the Pandora out of the complete mess it was in). I really hope that the people who have waited so long finally get something out of it somehow - it's an amazing machine. I still think it's incredible that other users contribute funds to help them out as well. That's a real community. 

ED thank you for the "OpenPandora is NOT dead!" Update on the Forum.

IMHO opinion it's for worth while to read as it's sound very positive for people who pre-ordered a device from Craig.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it might be time to stop feeding the trolls, and let them rant and waah waah their lives away in their own ignorance.

Or maybe someone should just post a FAQ and link to that every time we get a trog.
 Just a short question:

Did you already get your device and how much did you pay in the end?
Nope, first batch pre-order, still not got my device. Which is part of the reason (the other part not being an arse) is why I appreciate ED's attempts to fulfill orders from a company he had nothing to do with.

Hoping at some point to be able to afford the 1Ghz upgrade.

Back