Conventions?

Hey Link. Do you know your booth number yet?

I'll be working the convention at a used game/ video game paraphernalia booth.

However, I'll have breaks to wander over and say hi!

Perhaps you'd be able to look at my R button during some down time? Will there be down time? I've never been to one of these things.

No, because the first location was a pole.  I don't pole dance.  Neither does TrashyG.  I don't think the GCW-Zero team does either.  We'll know tomorrow.  It is supposed to be a nicer location than the pole. 

Justin, Link, and TrashyMG are definitely real people. I have confirmed this with my own two eyes.

The GCW is also pretty awesome and comfortable. My Pandora suits me better but I can definitely see the market for the Zero.

edit: as I was walking around with my Pandora, there seemed to be a lot of interest. I answered some questions simply and directed people to your booth, so hopefully that helps some.

Last edited by a moderator:
While you're down here we should all get dinner together one night... drinks if you are into that.

Hey Link. Do you know your booth number yet?

I'll be working the convention at a used game/ video game paraphernalia booth.

However, I'll have breaks to wander over and say hi!

Perhaps you'd be able to look at my R button during some down time? Will there be down time? I've never been to one of these things.

That would be great - you need to prepare an SD Card with all the Nerds favourite games (I can help' you with that) :)

Don't forget E.T. and Cheetahmen :D

Just show him "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde" for NES.

Maybe some other pearls from LJN too...

Back