Corrupt A Wish

You have close friends, they are always by you where ever you go, now that is close.

I wish I didn't have to move to England.

You have close friends, they are always by you where ever you go, now that is close.

I wish I didn't have to move to England.

Granted. But the day you decide not to, taxes skyrocket in your country. You go poor a week later.

I wish that DaMummy's dinner tonight would be EVIL. Not just evil, EVIL.

It is evil! It's already plotting to take over the world!!

I wish that Amazon would hurry up getting stock of the battery pack I want to order.

Amazon hurries up and gets the batteries in stock from some counterfeit company in China. When you use the batteries it fries the device.

I wish Samba wouldn't give my so many problems.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok off topic...screw you people! my dinner was homemade pizza! no evil in my masterpieces!

Granted - it now only gives you one problem, it won't run.

I Wish for more...

Granted, you get more of every thing. Problem is more is not always better.

I wish I could go to Hawaii.

Granted, at the moment your feet touch the Hawaiian ground, the Kilauea erupts and completely destroy the island.

I wish I had a job.

You're a slave.

I wish I would get around to installing Arch on my laptop; Ubuntu's "User Friendliness" is starting to annoy me.

You install Arch for it's complexity. You now have to read falling letters and characters with a green tint to them.

I wish the electrical power was more stable here.

Granted - BlueProtoman dresses up in a sexy french maid outfit and cleans you every day.

I wish for a good 3DS game now.

Granted, a server error caused DaMummy name to become DaZombie and you to be renamed N00B.

I wish I pulled a prank on someone today. :(

They decide to move to IPv6, but they mess up in the moving process causing everyone to lose internet for a week while they fix it.

I wish Craig won the lottery.

He does, and then invests all the money in Apple.

I wish the Second Humble Bundle was open source.

He does, and then invests all the money in Apple.

I wish the Second Humble Bundle was open source.

Granted, but none of the games will run on the Pandora.

I wish that Craig could chillax for a day, while not being sick. Not relax, chillax. Then after, it's back to work as normal.

Granted, but it is a different Craig than what you were thinking.

I wish the next person would make a wish for me.

Back