COVID-19 / Coronavirus Pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, i wasnt expect suffer that long from such a E-Bike Incidens: I had a pretty good Motorbike Training whit 16 for the 125 ccm Bike, i have all big Driving Licenses, (Bus and Semi Truck), i have Driving Experience since more than 20 Years for Motorized Bikes, and much more for Bicycles..
Indeed. I think the fastest I've come off my own bike was at about 30mph and I slid along tarmac. I wore a hole in my arm where if I stretch my skin I can just about get the scar to line up with the edge of my elbow bone (probably my tibia or fibula, but I'm not sure), but I also trashed a camera that was in my leg pocket in my cycle shorts, and I was scabbed up in a couple of days then that dropped off and I was left with the scar, and even that's shrunken in the 8 years since that happened. Internal soft tissue damage can be a little slower to heal, but if you keep exercising it I've never known it last longer than about two weeks. So I'm not sure what you managed to do to your leg.

Edit: On topic, if daft, the people of scotland have a much more sensible attitude to covidiots:

Last edited:
I think my leg was the first victim of a Pyra ^^
It fell on the Pyra but the Pyra is still Fine ^^
Also ditnt care that much so I moved it the false way , could be I need some physiotherapy now,
Or it will normalize in the next few weeks..

I went to the first vacation whit one stick, but after this, I begun to walk whiteout sticks ..
so it might become better, but it’s a long time story even whiteout injuries..

@netcat hang in there. Your gut knows that psychological trauma is deeply rooted, and difficult to remove. Give her lots of love and that will heal.

So, President Biden is making the booster announcement, and he also says nursing homes will have to have all employees vaccinated to receive funds from Medicaid and Medicare. I’m wondering which nursing homes weren’t already requiring that.

So, President Biden is making the booster announcement
Boosters were planned a long time ago. If it doesn't work at first try again. The result will be the same.

he also says nursing homes will have to have all employees vaccinated to receive funds from Medicaid and Medicare. I’m wondering which nursing homes weren’t already requiring that.
Gentle coercion. An offer they can not refuse...

There is abundant evidence that Covid vaccines in the UK continue to offer significant protection against hospitalisations and death. But this new analysis shows that although being fully vaccinated means the risk of getting infected is lower, once infected by Delta a person can carry similar virus levels as unvaccinated people.

You might consider that 'almost useless' but anyone who actually cares about this probably doesn't.

At least i dont have to make any tests as far as im fully vaccinatet, and i dont aktually feel any difference from bevor i got my first shot..
Im still alive and the first Shot was 20 Days ago..

Even if it dosnt protect me that much, its "placebo effect" brought me enough motivation to try to walk whitout crutsches again, and since end of last week, i also drive again myself..

edit: Everything is all right in France.

Revelation 13:17
so that they could not buy (or sell) unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.
Post automatically merged:

For Europe, they have planned and will buy 4 vaccines per inhabitant, this includes infants. So that includes not one, but 2 booster shots.

Last edited:
For Europe, they have planned and will buy 4 vaccines per inhabitant, this includes infants. So that includes not one, but 2 booster shots.
It’s funny, because the WHO still wants rich countries to hold off on boosters until the not so rich countries can get vaxxed.

If that one Colombian-American dentist’s prophecy is correct, each shot will be less effective than the last.

Revelation 13:17
so that they could not buy (or sell) unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.
wow. france is fucked.
Post automatically merged:

Then just increase the dose...
it's a subscription model. just like aws. just like office 365, and your leased car, rental house, credit card.. skin. you. alive.

Ok whitout the Vacination Pass is quite anoying, i mean ok you should be vaccinatet, but it needs at least 1 Month and 2 Weeks to be Full Vacinatet, so what to make in this time? Ask a Neighbor who is Vaccinatet to buy stuff for the not vaccinatet?

What do you need a vaccination pass for in Germany? Here they're not really talking about it yet, but if it does come in I'd expect it to cover experiences first like going to a football game or a music gig (although I can't see them restricting football audiences until even the youngsters had much more chance to get a vaccine). But for everday stuff like going to the supermarket, they're leaving it to chance so there's every likelihood you'll bump into a vaccine stick in the mud.

It's a bit more complex than that. When the epidemic is on the rise, the local authorities can ask for large malls (more than 20 square meters) to require the vaccination pass (or a negative test), provided there are other smaller shops for basic necessities in the immediate vicinity.
So it's only a handful of malls that are concerned, and people who can't shop for food there always have an alternative where they don't need a pass.

This tweet is obvious propaganda, twisting reality to push an alternate narrative that just isn't true and I question the need to post it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back