COVID-19 / Coronavirus Pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow. seems like you guys are doctors or in medical school or something? so smart. :cool:

love this forum, it's so inclusive attracting retro gamers, portable hackers, medical luminaries, a few freedom zealots and a fascist.
I was already confused why some non-polymath people were posting all those computer things on this Covid forum. :D
These posts are going to look weird when there is no pandemic anymore and Pyra-2 users are browsing old posts asking themselves what we are talking about.
Maybe Pyra-2 should have a keyboard lay-out named Covid to add to the confusion. "No really, look it up, this keyboard lay-out cause a lot of discussion online." -guys enters Covid into google: 4.410.000.000 results. "Ow S**t, all that for how some keys were placed?".

Son of Fidel Castro is a bit uh... crazy?

now that the pressure is building to get my daughter vaccinated I'm anti-vax. I'm not gonna make up some bullshit about human rights I'm taking the matter into my own hands. Like Ezekiel in pulp fiction.

Well, since President Biden mandated free at-home rapid COVID-19 tests for everyone, they've started handing them out at libraries in Mecklenburg County, but there's no word on any in my county yet.

I want my free stuff, darn it.

now that the pressure is building to get my daughter vaccinated I'm anti-vax. I'm not gonna make up some bullshit about human rights I'm taking the matter into my own hands. Like Ezekiel in pulp fiction.
It's hard to know if you are serious, I assume you're being sarcastic.
While there is probably not much harm in vaccinating your daughter, the reason why most countries vaccinate is that you don't end up in the hospital and not so much to stop the spread. Kids hardly end up in the hospital in the first place, so it's only reasonable to do it for others (to stop the spead).

so it's only reasonable to do it for others (to stop the spead).
Only if you mandate distance learning and homeschool; students are amongst the most prolific viral spreaders, especially in the sort of environments you find in educational establishments

It's hard to know if you are serious, I assume you're being sarcastic.
While there is probably not much harm in vaccinating your daughter, the reason why most countries vaccinate is that you don't end up in the hospital and not so much to stop the spread. Kids hardly end up in the hospital in the first place, so it's only reasonable to do it for others (to stop the spead).
I'm always half serious.

Half seriously confused.

At the minute I shall resist the vaccine for my daughter. she's too delicate and precious and young.

EDIT: I'm not getting my booster fwiw.

Last edited:
especially in the sort of environments you find in educational establishments
Yeah, here in Netherlands, they slowly are starting to talk about re-engineering the work environments to have better ventilation (it comes with a cost, who's gonna pay?)

From this news, the following struck me as odd:

"Those who have reactions or faint need to be separated so no chain reaction occurs,"

Meaning: Children will start crying that they do not want to get the vaccine, so we need to shield them from that. Just like you send cows one-by-one to the slaughter, so that they do not see what will happen and struggle less when they get the bang on their head (there is this pneumatic gun that is used to bluntly strike on the head). Also: just paused the batch, will be reused later, not analyzed for contaminants, or request a replacement.

Last week, four workers in Thanh Hoa's Kim Viet Shoe factory died following their Vero Cell Covid-19 vaccination, also due to "overreaction."
Oh, those Vietnamese... always overreacting...

Last edited:
I will resist the vaccine for my daughter. she's more delicate and precious than me.
Depriving your daughter to, according to the WHO, have the BEST chance at survival (in the NWO) is akin to mistreatment.
by not vaccinating her she will be laughed at at school. And once they start rounding up the non-vacinated to bring them to camps... you will be separated anyway because they will need to be re-educated away from the parents bad influence. Thinking for yourself is selfish! It's being done for the greater good! Depopulation by illness and sterilization... that's just crazytalk (don't listen to those doctors, listen to our doctors).

100% efficient! (after rounding up with zero numbers behind the comma. And yes, dead also means it stops the virus - dead people do not cough. Don't look at our historical track-record...that's more than 3 days ago and outdated anyway)

By not vaccinating her you are harming our earnings! We are a small company that needs to pay our workers a fair wage. We only make $1,000 a second, $65,000 a minute or $93.5 million a day. We barely scrape by.
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
EDIT: I'm not getting my booster fwiw.
That seems a difficult postition to take. Did you have some bad reaction to the vaccine first time round?

The only argument I can see against taking a booster is that it's better to wait until a omicron specific vaccine is around, but given they've reduced the wait time between second dose and booster to 3 months, I reckon it'll be more than 3 months before that is ready, so you should be able to get that as well. Super antibodies! You'll be powered up to the hilt!

Are other countries also holding urban warfare games with civilian targets? Netherlands is.

Did you have some bad reaction to the vaccine first time round?
Well, I got covid pretty bad.

Boosters every 3 months screams it doesn't really work.

I'll allow myself to be experimented on and take a punt for the supposed greater good. Not my daughter though. She has her life ahead of her. She just recovered from covid anyway.

Oh, those Vietnamese... always overreacting...
Same article: "Over the past week, three children have died following their vaccination with the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine in Bac Giang, Hanoi and Binh Phuoc. The cause of death has been determined as "overreaction to the vaccine."".
That's sad news, but I guess we don't know what happened, they might have been in a bad health already, or a bad batch of the vaccine.

We don't hear much about the other anti-covid vaccines around there.

So, we have the VLA2001 from Valneva:
https://valneva.com/research-development/covid-19-vla2001/

It has only press releases and I've yet to see a peer review so I guess they are aiming for the money now that Austria (Valneva is French-Austrian) is willing to give mandatory money to jab companies. A very opportune moment.

Meanwhile Cuba improved the Soberana (It's now Soberana 02 and the boostershot is called Soberana Plus) and they created another one called Abdala (which sounds like "Abdullah" - servant of Allah - funny name for a communist country...). Cuba is also vaxing toddlers now. The tests started in June.

Where’s Wikileaks when you need it...
(link to the Wikileaks vault, so use a VPN if you dont want your IP to be added to some 3 letter agencies)
My county is now in stage D2, severe drought. Funny, the stages go up to D4. D3 is extreme drought, and stage D4 is exceptional drought. There's a statewide burn ban in effect until further notice, and also a wildfire up at Pilot Mountain.
Ahh... no shower month! Drinking dry martini's, building sandcastles and watching Rango...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back