COVID-19 / Coronavirus Pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
No - the idea is you impose appropriate restrictions on you and your family, now and before you got ill. You are in charge. Power to the people. Why should I or anyone else suffer because you are starting to feel it? I've paid my dues now I want my life back.
We did.

Do you blame the government when you get a cold at the onset of winter?

I get it, you hate tories. so do I!

I think you'll be fine and you should run and play with your family.

1) The ordinary person will hear only 1 point of view, unless they 'dig', most will not
And they also need to "remember". If you forget, then what's the point of extracting a point out of a text?

2 years of pandemic, I likely have Covid... yay? -_-
congradolations*... How long did the symptoms last? 3 days start-finish?
At this point in time, after new year, the coronaviruses become more active and rhinoviruses are much less active (those are more active BEFORE new year). Dont remember where I put the chart for that, it included also adeno viruses and more.
The spikes do damage, so get it quickly out of your system. Don't do sports for a while.

* a contraction of 2 words: congratulations and condolences

Any German forum members that can shed light about
“lasten ausgleich gesetz” where all your money is taken away 1-1-2024 to pay for the damage of the corona crisis.

Last edited:
The free COVID-19 tests I ordered from the government a month ago are set to arrive tomorrow, according to an email the postal service sent me.

Just in time too. I was feeling kind of nauseous and put up a 99.5 temperature.

JDTAY's health is so poor that if he can survive his load of covid-19 then anyone can. Except people from Wuhan, because Wuhan got turned into a ghost town with dead bodies littering the streets.

I actually did test yesterday and came out negative. I guess it wasn’t a complete waste, but next time I’ll wait until I’m feeling sick again.

The CDC just released new mask guidelines along with a new community tracker. Apparently like 70% of the US is mask optional now.

goodnews.jpg

Paper published yesterday, it's one of those papers that requires additional research but hints at something that should be investigated further.
It appears to prove, in-vitro, that Covid-19 and the Covid-19 vaccines mRNA eventually can end up in (the livers) DNA due to the LINE-1 protein, which goes back into the cells nucleus and generates DNA based on the presence of the vaccines RNA.

Source: https://www.mdpi.com/1467-3045/44/3/73/htm
"Preclinical studies of COVID-19 mRNA vaccine BNT162b2, developed by Pfizer and BioNTech, showed reversible hepatic effects in animals that received the BNT162b2 injection. Furthermore, a recent study showed that SARS-CoV-2 RNA can be reverse-transcribed and integrated into the genome of human cells. In this study, we investigated the effect of BNT162b2 on the human liver cell line Huh7 in vitro. Huh7 cells were exposed to BNT162b2, and quantitative PCR was performed on RNA extracted from the cells. We detected high levels of BNT162b2 in Huh7 cells and changes in gene expression of long interspersed nuclear element-1 (LINE-1), which is an endogenous reverse transcriptase. Immunohistochemistry using antibody binding to LINE-1 open reading frame-1 RNA-binding protein (ORFp1) on Huh7 cells treated with BNT162b2 indicated increased nucleus distribution of LINE-1. PCR on genomic DNA of Huh7 cells exposed to BNT162b2 amplified the DNA sequence unique to BNT162b2. Our results indicate a fast up-take of BNT162b2 into human liver cell line Huh7, leading to changes in LINE-1 expression and distribution. We also show that BNT162b2 mRNA is reverse transcribed intracellularly into DNA in as fast as 6 h upon BNT162b2 exposure."

"In the BNT162b2 toxicity report, no genotoxicity nor carcinogenicity studies have been provided. Our study shows that BNT162b2 can be reverse transcribed to DNA in liver cell line Huh7, and this may give rise to the concern if BNT162b2-derived DNA may be integrated into the host genome and affect the integrity of genomic DNA, which may potentially mediate genotoxic side effects. At this stage, we do not know if DNA reverse transcribed from BNT162b2 is integrated into the cell genome. Further studies are needed to demonstrate the effect of BNT162b2 on genomic integrity, including whole genome sequencing of cells exposed to BNT162b2, as well as tissues from human subjects who received BNT162b2 vaccination."

Attachments

• cimb-44-00073.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 98
GMO people, does now mean that GMO food is OK?
In english
Since it is a german study, I'm sure you can find it in german, unless censorship
Really, what I worry about is the long-term effects, which I'm guessing will be worse, much worse
But, since people have the memory of fruit flies, the dots will NOT be connected

My dad just left for my older sister's house and didn't tell me about it or why. I assume it might be related to the COVID-19 she contracted a few days ago. Since he already had it, he would be good to help take care of people in her household.

I'll let you guys know when I hear from him about why he went.

Edit: Just talked to him. He has to look after one of the children who's staying home after testing positive. He says he won't see me until at least Thursday this week.

Last edited:
Europe hands over power to WHO, with legally binding treaty:

Lots of Corona Refusers are now writing on twitter that Our Health Minister was Laying as he said "until march 2022, all are Vaccinatet, recovered, or Death" ^^
shure you can survive if you arent vaccinatet, but you need to be extra carefull, or need luck so you dont meet whit someone who had this Virus.. , but a Vaccine is also a Part it..

Lots of Corona Refusers are now writing on twitter that Our Health Minister was Laying as he said "until march 2022, all are Vaccinatet, recovered, or Death" ^^
shure you can survive if you arent vaccinatet, but you need to be extra carefull, or need luck so you dont meet whit someone who had this Virus.. , but a Vaccine is also a Part it..
As I see it the discussion was either about security (if everyone is vaccinated we'll be safe) or freedom (you have free choice, government shouldn't be able to take this away without a good reason).
And because these two groups of people have different values they are talking about different things which causes miscommunication.

It's not that black / white. You're scapegoating and fearmongering. I mean you Germans not you personally.

Quite thorough, lots of detail

A bit of humor, this reply
---------
>need luck so you dont meet whit someone who had this Virus.. , but a Vaccine is also a Part it..
Diamond princess,,, all exposed, well over 1/2 showed NO symptoms
Mind, after notavax, immune system compromised, less effective

Last edited:
Pfizer vaccine effectiveness for kids 5-11 years old (still based on original Covid19):
after 2 weeks: 65%
after 4 weeks: 12%
And while there is also a claim: "But it's still effective against hospitalization", the confidence level is no indication you could make such a claim. Also kids rarely end up in the hospital due to Covid.

Quotes:
"Results: From December 13, 2021 to January 30, 2022, among 852,384 fully-vaccinated children 12-17 years and 365,502 children 5-11 years, VE against cases declined from 66% (95% CI: 64%, 67%) to 51% (95% CI: 48%, 54%) for those 12-17 years and from 68% (95% CI: 63%, 72%) to 12% (95% CI: 6%, 16%) for those 5-11 years."
"VE against hospitalization declined changed" ..... "from 100% (95% CI: -189%, 100%) to 48% (95% CI: -12%, 75%) for those 5-11 years."
Source: https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.02.25.22271454v1

That's a an excellent question.

If you need multiple vaccinnations - especially in quick succession - doesn't that mean it isn't really working very well?

They have shown us that the vaccines don't work very well whilst simultaneously convincing us to buy more.

And now they have convinced us to administer them to people who are predominantly immune. Our children.

We are being taken for a ride.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back