Covid-19 (Coronavirus) - Please stay safe, y'all

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's much bigger than this, it's a worldwide-class genocide.
I wish I'm wrong, it's so a mess this an incredible situation.

Last edited:
The world wasn't able to sustain that much people anyway.
Also more and more 3rd-world countries had access to mass market, therefore began to pollute like crazies.
The real questions are how many are they gonna suppress ? How long will that gonna take ? Will they use militias/robots/civil wars to finish the job ?
Maybe it's live science-fiction in my mind ?

Last edited:
Collective immunity will not work, so we will have to rely on a vaccine or a cure.
US is coming out of lockdown. 30,000 new cases today.

Geez this is stupid. It's either all or nothing with a lockdown, now we get the economic devastation and no health benefit.
Around 20 million people have been fired in the USA. One in three american households can not pay the rent (but they still have an Iphone and a flat screen and brand clothing). The amount of people asking for wellfare taxes the system, and some people have not received their paycheck. Most of them are not hustlers, so effectively not paying rent, or using credit cards to buy food... it's gonna be a cold cold summer.
source: https://www.rtlnieuws.nl/nieuws/bui...onacrisis-verenigde-staten-new-york-uitkering
Most have healthcare tied to work. No work, no healthcare.

Be careful with dietary supplements:

Bad:

Infections and deaths in France elderly centers are exploding in new regions:

At least 7500 death in elderly centers in UK, but official numbers say 217...

The covid-19 (or the collateral) is also damaging the brain:

Remdesivir medicine seems to slow down the virus in monkeys (US small study, so take with caution):

A politician wants to force people to wear masks in public transportation. At least someone having a bit of common sense:

--ADDED some links.
Why do I have to watch the news ?

Last edited:
The world wasn't able to sustain that much people anyway.
I disagree on this point. I can not sustain if all people consume like americans. But it can easily sustain the amount of people if they were africans. You see, for the westener the african is lazy. When there is a business opportunity, say, cutting trees, the african will work until he has enough money for short term survival... the westener will not rest until all trees are cut (and then leave for other places). That is the exaggerated difference between a sustainable live-with-the-planet and live-off-the-planet. The problem with taking away the consumer society is that people will not like it. It's nice to have 200 pair of shoes.
Meanwhile, we want batteries for cars, for laptops, for phones; we dont care and don't want to know how they are mined:

Hunger also in Aussie:

People consume according to their earnings. That's exactly why people having a salary increase will spend more and will not spare much more money as they previously did.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I think It's only possible to know true/real death/infection numbers only in countries with heavy testing, with accurate patients health problems data, and no hidden deaths.
Otherwise numbers are totally meaningless and unusable.
Also, there's possibly already 3 mutations, so does testing work for all variants ?
South Korea and Taiwan data would be very interesting to analyze.

Hre is a good one (I think @Linux-SWAT already did report on such, from a French website):
I wonder how that squares with reports I heard yesterday that the antibody tests they were doing were showing that actually thanks to lockdown, hardly anyone has actually developed immunity to it.

Zombiism, Vampirism, Lycanthropy, the T-Virus, the one that makes most of us dead and the other primates highly intelligent, the protomolecule (not a virus though)

This one is interesting. the coronavirus might be used as a vector to inject HIV in cells to study them:

Closed cellphone accounts might reveal the real death toll in China:

I was thinking more along the lines of HIV and cold sores, but you continue to be you.
Hey, I know for a fact the Brits have been infected by the Tea-Virus. All they do is drink tea all day, every day...
Lycanthropy... yeah, I've seen stupid people lick on toilet, food items, and why not, trophy's... there's a meme going around about that.
Zombiism... neeews neeews... We're surrounded by news zombies in this forum.
Vampyraism... With sitting full days inside, I do not know what day or time it is (day-night cycle totally de-regulated), combined with not showering... I can see why people smell "bats". When your world turns upside-down.. then the world sees you as the one that is upside down. Don't drink bat soup....

I wonder how many other transmissible diseases are now lessened by everyone staying at home.
Like, S.T.D's? Or just the other type of colds, the head lice in school-going children, the ticks (lyme) waiting for a victim in forests?

This one is funny:

Last edited:
Without any surprise:

About the lack of lockdown:
If there's no lockdown, hospitals are instantly saturated, then death rate explodes, typically UK and USA. Note that you have to add 7300 deaths to UK numbers (see post #846 above).
We had and still have the same problem in France, starting in the east and in the Paris area.
Also, basically almost every old person dies in infected elderly centers.

Capture d’écran_2020-04-18_23-59-42.png
Capture d’écran_2020-04-19_00-00-44.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_coronavirus_pandemic_in_the_United_Kingdom
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_coronavirus_pandemic_in_the_United_States

Just in case it wasn't clear above, the UK has a pretty severe lockdown in place. Unfortunately care homes are breeding ground for new bugs, and the staff generally don't live on site so need to travel in and out. But those of us who aren't carers (including doctors and nurses) or delivery drivers haven't been out of the plots of our land for two weeks now.

Far too late, so the UK "severe lockdown" wasn't able to slow down the growth of the wave.
And this first wave will continue to bring far too many people in hospitals at the same time for the next month or so.
I fear UK deaths numbers will be worst than Italy and Spain/France in a couple of weeks.

Around 20 million people have been fired in the USA. One in three american households can not pay the rent (but they still have an Iphone and a flat screen and brand clothing). The amount of people asking for wellfare taxes the system, and some people have not received their paycheck. Most of them are not hustlers, so effectively not paying rent, or using credit cards to buy food... it's gonna be a cold cold summer.
source: https://www.rtlnieuws.nl/nieuws/bui...onacrisis-verenigde-staten-new-york-uitkering
Most have healthcare tied to work. No work, no healthcare.

I know. My point is why shutdown at all if we were going to half ass? Also with no effective treatment and ventilators a one way trip, there isn't much a hospital can do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back