Craigamp Screen Doesnt Auto-off On F200 Firmware 4.0

ak47hkk

Still Fresh
It just doesnt switch off the screen. Anybody else notice this? Shame cuz its a good player.

I'll have a look at what needs to be patched as soon as i can, oldplay is now working on the F200 you might want to take a look at that for now?

craigix said:
I'll have a look at what needs to be patched as soon as i can, oldplay is now working on the F200 you might want to take a look at that for now?
To help keep you from taking too much time away from Pandora, here's my reply to Micket regarding where the lcd bits moved on the f200... I don't believed he's patched oldplay yet though. Currently I think ommpc is the only player to correctly turn off the f200 lcd...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys I will give oldplay and ommpc a whirl. I think Pandora is going to take dev's time away from a beautifully portable machine, the GP2X F200. Such a shame! Oh well, I should have taken more time to evaluate the situation I guess. The F200 has a few more months of life in it I guess. Hope the bugs get ironed out in this time.

Congrats on making a great player though Craig, it's fantastic, love the cpu clocking feature, if only it killed the screen I'd use it all the time.
Regards,
Dave

Back