Craigix Tweets, Mwestion Soon To Arrive.

Alec  said:
It haven't seen it say anywhere that there can't be another intermediate step between Toronto and Manchester.

But having worked out the times, it does look like he is flying directly, so you must be right.
I think the other telling thing is Craigix said MWeston was flying from Toronto to Manchester if we wanted to track him. We couldn't really track him if it wasn't a direct flight.

True, not a certainty, but I'd bet money on it. That, and as I said, he already had one connection. Knowing the group, I can't see them making him have another.

Anyway, cheers, agreement on the analysis. I suspect you are also in a position where you must do a lot of analysis, or at least have a propensity for it. And as we know, we go with the most probable, until there is reason to re-evaluate. (and in this case I'd say it was *highly* probable, as in 90%+).

Last edited by a moderator:
Azure said:
Is this going to be the first time MWeston will meet Craig (and eventually ED) in person? If so, I know it's huge that assembly will finally begin, but can you imagine how big it is to finally meet face to face after spending so many years working on this project communicating only through chat, e-mail, or over the phone?

Nah they met in South Korea... where the seeds of the Pandora were sown.

Please don't read into that sexually.

SONY said:
Here comes Mike now.

IronMan_flying-thumb-500x281-10855.jpg

how'd he solve the icing problem?

SomeGuy99 said:
Azure said:
Is this going to be the first time MWeston will meet Craig (and eventually ED) in person? If so, I know it's huge that assembly will finally begin, but can you imagine how big it is to finally meet face to face after spending so many years working on this project communicating only through chat, e-mail, or over the phone?

I thought that was just Fatih, ED and Craig (well, judging by the photo).

atomicthumbs said:
SONY said:
Here comes Mike now.

IronMan_flying-thumb-500x281-10855.jpg

how'd he solve the icing problem?

He's MWeston! He integrated a Pandora into the suit with an electric blanket and just activates it when it's crusting over... :huh: Seems logical to me...

Esn said:
SomeGuy99 said:

Correct, that photo was pre-MWeston. I don't know if they've ever met face to face.

Gruso said:
Esn said:
SomeGuy99 said:

Correct, that photo was pre-MWeston. I don't know if they've ever met face to face.

Oh yeah, good grief I should have remembered that!

now I recall on the 'Our Machine' thread, MWeston starts off as just another punter like us.

Collected a few Fun Quotes:

squidge

I think there's about a 0% chance of seeing one of the OMAP3 series in this console, so not much point of a comparison. They don't have distributors and want you to forecast your quantities in advance, which should be 30,000 minimum for your first order, and then at least 10 - 20 thousand after that. Probably going for the mobile phone market more than anything.

I'm so excited about this new machine that I had a dream last night that I bought it! When are we going to get some official information about it?

>About a couple of weeks.

Is that true or speculation?

>You'll find that out in a couple of weeks.

Mweston
By the way, CRAIGIX: if you get a chance to use the OMAP3430, JUMP ON IT! This chip will be cutting edge for years and will ensure the success of the device for some time!

Eolair
Craigix has to finance this device somehow and keep it alive. He can't do that on the costumer base of a few hundred gp32x forum fanatics.

I would suspect that they did see a pic of MWeston by now though, even if we haven't. I know I'd ask for one.

Edit @ SomeGuy99: I hope you are joking. Doing a project like this, I would want to see who I was talking with. An face to go with the conversation. Also, you can tell a lot about a person when you see them... thank god for evolution.

BackAssward said:
I would suspect that they did see a pic of MWeston by now though, even if we haven't. I know I'd ask for one.

You're right. They shouldn't allow ugly people on the team!

Also, a list of hobbies, likes and dislikes, age, weight, height, star-sign, general description of themselves.

You need to know these things. Long distance relationships aren't easy!

;)

I've got his evil vision of MWeston's flight being diverted somehow, and someone else, that Craig has never seen stepping forward, claiming to be him. When they get to the site, he acts choked up, asked if he can be left alone with the materials for a few minutes. Craig comes back in 5 minutes, only to discover all the boards (and fake Mike) are gone.

The real Mike Weston is found drugged behind a tim hortons in the Toronto Airport.

Later, Pandor's (sic) flood the market from an unknown Chinese manufacturer. Suspiciously enough, the number of units on the market seems to be the same as the missing boards.
The case manufacturer never returns Craigs calls from that point onwards.

Happy dreams.

(ps - when do the web cams go live?)

Dan.
1200-1300 in line (thanks Jacquelyn)
Waiting patiently in Ottawa (or will be there again tomorrow)

Gruso said:
I'm sure they know what he looks like :p

I've seen a pic but damned if I can find it now. I'm going to need one for "what's new at Craig's house" :D
I too remember seeing one. And that was my point also.

Gruso said:
BackAssward said:
Cool, glad it wasn't some creepy dream.
Though, if it was a dream, that would be hilarious. Or, maybe we both had the same dream.
It's not true, it's not true, it's not true [rocking back and forth]
(There is no spoon)

Gruso said:
BackAssward said:
Cool, glad it wasn't some creepy dream.

Or you could both be having... now Thats creepy :p

p.s. srry for off topic, just filling time till delivery

Edit: WOW, even :ph34r: on paranoid delusions, talking about creepy :p

Lingman said:
The real Mike Weston is found drugged behind a tim hortons in the Toronto Airport.
Just because my housemate is a manager at that Tim Hortons and happened to be working today is no reason to start making accusations!

Well, we will know soon enough. I have no doubt we will get a pic of the group. Then Gruso and I will either know we saw a pic, or will hug ourselves to sleep at night. :p

Given our collective memory for details... I suspect we both have seen a pic.

WizardStan said:
Lingman said:
Just because my housemate is a manager at that Tim Hortons and happened to be working today is no reason to start making accusations!

I wish there was a tim horton's near me

I just remember seeing those awesome pandoraflections of him. Slightly dark haired fellow about a similar length as Craig's IIRC.

Guess you guys will find out in about four hours- I'm going to bed.

Back