Craigix's Videos.....

jonlad1

Craigix mentioned this in his last video post.....

"Next video has MAME, PSX and SNES. Oh and I'm doing another Vs. Video"

Just wondering when that tasty tidbit is coming :D p&|a

I'm guessing after tommorrow as its bank holiday today. plus the previous video was out on Tuesday last week
sit tight :p p&|a

its a bank holiday, so we all have the day off...go figure?

anyway, the banks should be busy trying to sort out their economy buggering muck up, not taking a day off.

It's only a holiday in the US. I shouldn't have to remind you that US != World, despite what your last president might have thought ;) (is joke, no kill!)
I'm pretty sure the UK isn't on holiday. But then again, most of the guys I normally have to work with overseas seem to be out today. Odd.

yea we are off.. hopefully Criagx is sitting in his garden chuckling at our anticipation, while its raining on him.

So what holiday is it? There's absolutely nothing in my holiday schedule for today. Other than Memorial Day in the US, of course.

It's the second May bank holiday, it's not celebrating anything really

Trevsweb said:
yea we are off.. hopefully Criagx is sitting in his garden chuckling at our anticipation, while its raining on him.

Ha! Rain? None of that here, mate :)

Went to Theddlethorpe beach, took the dog - miles and miles of open golden sand, not a soul in sight, hot sun beating down... was a fantastic day :)

D.

Back