Craig's Videos

I always found them somewhat comical and fun to watch. My favorite was probably when he fell off the house.

When I saw that "Drinking vodka on the snow" video, I was sure that I participating on the right project.

I think his next video might involve him attacking anyone that wears jeans

I think his next video might involve him attacking anyone that wears jeans
Or belts. In fairness wearing braces shows proper conviction.

No one would put themselves through the awkwardness of taking a dump in braces if they didn't believe in what they were doing.

More power to him.

Craig, if I told you that most of my shirts got mixed in with bleach and are now stained, would you beat me up?

I've made but not uploaded a few videos recently. I like to wait for an event and after the last of these 550 are shipped I might post a new one.

I've made but not uploaded a few videos recently. I like to wait for an event and after the last of these 550 are shipped I might post a new one.

More videos! More videos! More videos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any stunts this time? :lol:

Seriously would like to see the whole assembly process, build, flash, test, pack, despatch, start to finish and 'meet' all the crew involved and see them working in their respective roles. Hopefully you've already got something like this in the can. I really enjoyed the previous assembly line video and wanted to see in more detail the technical steps of assembling and testing. Documentary style with voice-over, or cookery/Blue Peter style, maybe a build race? No cheating with "here's 1 I made earlier". I'm interested in any mundane details (admin, tidying, making teas), yet looking forward to being mind-boggled in some unexpected way.

Last edited by a moderator:
More videos! More videos! More videos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any stunts this time? :lol:

Seriously would like to see the whole assembly process, build, flash, test, pack, despatch, start to finish and 'meet' all the crew involved and see them working in their respective roles. Hopefully you've already got something like this in the can. I really enjoyed the previous assembly line video and wanted to see in more detail the technical steps of assembling and testing. Documentary style with voice-over, or cookery/Blue Peter style, maybe a build race? No cheating with "here's 1 I made earlier". I'm interested in any mundane details (admin, tidying, making teas), yet looking forward to being mind-boggled in some unexpected way.
Yeah, something like "how it's made" only with Craig's style, e.g. on the roof, running in a field, in a bathtub, out in the snow drunk, etc.

Back