Question About The Preorderers-Queue

john4p

IIRC I was the 13th person to preorder at ED's German shop.

Since the Pandoras are sent in order of preorders I'd like to know if the people who preordered at ED's shop are treated equally to those who preordered at Craig's gbax.com.

john4p said:
IIRC I was the 13th person to preorder at ED's German shop.

Since the Pandoras are sent in order of preorders I'd like to know if the people who preordered at ED's shop are treated equally to those who preordered at Craig's gbax.com.
Probably yes, but the devs have said before that they don't keep an exact list of all the preorders in order around somewhere, so don't expect that you will get exactly the thirteenth Pandora in existence :p

By the way, I wonder what happens to those who ordered through pandora.org? Which shop was that linked to, if any?

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, thanks for the reply.

Preorders on openpandora.org were gbax.com-preorders.

Wait, so there was a way to actually find out what order number you were? I thought that whole guessing game way back when was all there was, now I'm curious.

Korlithiel said:
Wait, so there was a way to actually find out what order number you were? I thought that whole guessing game way back when was all there was, now I'm curious.
The German shop (guessing it probably has a more structured cart system) is the one that can tell you, but it can only tell you where you are in terms of German orders.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, that's a let-down. Thanks for the info though, I suppose at least some people can feel better about their spot in line.

Back