How To Order

chiark said:
Excellent. Ordered Pandora + TV cable :) . Kudos to all involved. I assume I'll receive it next week? ;) :p

No confirmation email yet, but I guess the servers are a little loaded at the moment :D

Currently sitting in the departure lounge of the airport off on business to Finland, so I'm glad that I was able to get in on this!
if you didn't get an email straight away then it didn't work apparently!

lol only joking!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is going to sound stupid but was I meant to add a Delivery Address or a Billing Address? I paid with a credit card, and entered the card address and its gone thorugh fine, Im just abit worried tis all :/

Here is your order summary, including shipping costs and any taxes.

Items in cart : 1 x $20 Donation (Air)

Total Items cost: $ 20

Shipping cost: $ 4 (International)

VAT: $ 0 You do not have to pay VAT.

Total cost with shipping: $ 24 (13.33 GBP)

LOL @ shipping cost of donation. I better receive something.

Hello Everyone!
Just signed up to the forums, At first I wasn't really interested in getting a Pandora, but after reading all the hype and potential this tiny wonder has I couldnt help Myself = D
Was hanging out for the email all night and then *BAM* notice the thread here
mad dash to try and secure myself one in my hurry couldnt order anything else other than the unit itself, hopefully after they confirm our orders we can add things like the donation.
I think this is an awesome scene and I hope it does eventually grow and hit mainstream, sick of the churned out garbage like on the gba/nds/wii

Anyway thought id sign up and say hello to everyone = D

Mr Silvercroc, you're not funny ;) :p
Mail arrived about 20 minutes after it was sent! (The timestamp was 16:07, and it arrived just before half past... )

The wait for the pandora is going to be unbearable. it was bad enough waiting for the preorder :D

Good luck to all who want one. I hope everyone who wants one gets one, but I also hope that OpenPandora sell out quickly to validate their 2 years of hard slog on this.

Ordered it too, cool ! Added an extra protection case, it may always be handy (and an extra £14 shipping fee from UK to France, *ouch* :p )

Like other people, I suppose we will have to confirm the pre-order in some way, so we can give a complete delivery address?

Good luck to the Pandora team!

Watched my email for 2.5 hours and nothing, then come to the thread and find I could have order over 2 hours ago!

Anyway, order in (with TV cable and donation).

I still got the panic, must hurry feeling, but I really don't think this will sell out on day one. 3000 is a lot of units for something not even finished, and whilst there is a lot of noise here, a lot of the world will wait and see (and even more don't even know it exists yet).

skeezix said:
What exactly is the dev fund anyway?

jeff
Hopefully some of my £20 quid donation will be going to pay for a dev unit for you so you can get that lovely Atari ST emulator working on it!

Want... Captive... argh...

Hopefully Craig will publish a list of how much they have recieved and where its being spent once pre-orders have calmed down.

#Wonderdog

Damn, i wish it was my bank connected to the pandora pre-order fund and not craigs...

:eek: £600,000 :D

Har har har.. Im going to have to get the next batch if you guys don't mind...

I'm kinda unemployed... :(

Alright got my order in. Got the Pand, case, tv cable, and my donation to the devs.

I hope you guys added the donation fund to your cart.

Just got this email from the lovely pandora people :)

Hi Ryan,

We only accept the card's registered billing address online for security, so you didn't make a mistake. If you want it shipped to another address just let me know.

Kind regards
Jacquelyn

Happy days :D Panic over!
Roll on November I say :D

Protx was the most confusing ordering system I've dealt with,

I have no clue what a "Billing Post Code" is,
nor was I entirely sure what to use as my adress.
Living in the US, I just used

Streetnumber Streetname
City State Zipcode

Did i need to put US somewhere on there? o_O

Yay! Finally preordered. That's another load off my mind.

Now all I need to do is wait until 32Gb SD cards come down in price.

Ryzure said:
Protx was the most confusing ordering system I've dealt with,

I have no clue what a "Billing Post Code" is,
nor was I entirely sure what to use as my adress.
Living in the US, I just used

Streetnumber Streetname
City State Zipcode

Did i need to put US somewhere on there? o_O

post code in the UK is what you refer to as a zip code in the US

Why there isn't Russia to choose from? Isn't it a pretty big country to ship to?

Last time I asked, the answer for the question Will it ship to Russia - was YES.... So.. Why not? And Where is Russia? (Even on the map...)

Back