How To Order

just that they were saying not to f5 all the sites and just wait for the email, so i was f5'ing email only to see by chance on here the orders were starting

clap clap

Your order from OPENPANDORA LIMITED has been successful

The unique reference for this transaction is: XXXXXXXXXXXX

At last.. :)

I just ordered my :pandora1: paid for it and received loooong code. The thing is, you didn't ask me to input my name and address :/
I filled my cards address while paying tho

Ordered, complete with a dev-fund donation (and tv-cable - guess that ended up not being included), and now getting ready for a swarm of threads that need to be merged.

Can we add things to our orders once they are made? i was stressed out and only ordered the pandora, no devfund or tv-out cable, and i dont want to spend another £15 on shipping for a cable!

pixl said:
Well i got my order in :D , however im a bit concerned that the only adress information i had to give was the card holders adress through your payment service? Have i screwed up or is that just how you get peoples shipping adress?
It's a measure of security on a lot of online stores. They only deliver to the billing address. Some only have this requirement for a first-time order.

Last edited by a moderator:
i got in quite early, I'd be very interested to see sales figures at the end of the day.

If they're willing obviously? :)

thank god thats over, order went through, only am concerened about the address i wanted the billing and shippg addy to be different, but o well looks like i am going to have to take a trip down south in order to pick it up in nov

thank god, got one.

although as someone asked above, if we add to our order now can it be compiled into one delivery? i want a tv out cable!

i got in quite early, I'd be very interested to see sales figures at the end of the day.

If they're willing obviously? :)

a while ago i posted on here that i was worried about managing to preorder as i'll be in greece with limited access to the internet... well here iam, sat next to the sea drinking a heineken and feeling smug in the knowledge that i secured myself one of these badboys!

one thing though, although i got the confirmation and everything worked fine i wasnt asked for a delivery address during ordering - so i assume itll just get sent to my billing address instead? thats fine, i can easily pick it up from there but i'd like to be sure?

ta

The slowness... it numbs! I was kind of wandering whether the site would handle the load, and Digg probably isn't helping.
If I can't get it, I won't, but it's just a bit annoying to wait without knowing it's time well spent ;)

Got mine! Only because I managed to get back on here to see the link from Craig.....otherwise I'd be refreshing my inbox still........

Would be good if we could add to our order as I only ordered the Pandora as I was worried about timing out whilst ordering anything else....nightmare!

Back