How To Order

i got in quite early, I'd be very interested to see sales figures at the end of the day.

If they're willing obviously? :)

Ordered. Also complete with the dev-fund donation.

Can't wait.

Great work guys.

All pre-ordered here :) as of 3.14PM (my time; is that 2.14PM for these forums?) ! I'm glad I took the day off work!

ljones

Craig, I assume Pandora's will be going to Card Addresses(Which is what I want anyway)? Just that there was no-where to specify a delivery address that I saw.

Finally, after doing absolutely nothing during 2 hours, I can now go back to work....
I'm also interested to know if it's possible to add tv cable/donation to the same order and change the delivery address?
Thanks!

I wonder when we'll have confirmation on whether or not you actually get one if you preordered. I probably shouldn't be too worried since I got in quite fast but it'd still be nice to know rather than guess.

Well I leave for 20 minutes to go cook and eat lunch and look what happens!

Luckily I seemed to miss out on the mass hysteria and my order sailed through pretty eventlessly. A slight hang on one or two pages but no page load errors.

Question: In the email I just received after ordering (from openpandorasales@gmail.com) both the "Delivery Address" and "Billing Address" is blank, with only the "Card Address" shown.

Is this normal/ok?

Well preordered, however I never got asked for my delivery / billing address, only got my address into the card address part, has that happened to everyone too? Also, tried to add the donation, the case and tv cable but they didn't get added to the full order, weird.

OMG OMG OMG after months of lurking around, desperate for news, I've arrived back from the US today after two weeks away, shattered from jet lag pressing F5 on every Pandora related site, just got my order in and got my confirmation sorted I am the definition of chuffed, makes the shite British weather all that bit easier to stomach - thanks Craig I cannot wait!

Interested to know who contributed to the dev fund and Craig could you let us konw when they're sold out? I have a feeling its gonna be pretty quick...

WTH: Shipping cost: $ 26 (International)

I thought that shipping in Canada would be cheaper????

I never did get the email, either. Happened to check gbax.com & follow the link.

The order was a piece o' cake. Thanks!

It would be quite interesting to know the order totals at the end of the day. There's a lot of hype on the forums, but the Pandora (pre-order, first release, without the software even firmed up) certainly appeals to a niche market. I wouldn't at all be surprised if the day's orders number under 1000.

Though I do hope the Pandora is a runaway success! A handheld Linux platform which looks to be pretty capable and even expandable (via SD, USB, BT, etc.). Many thanks to the dev team. This device looks fabulous.

--Todd

Ordered mine. :)

The only problem I had was it not accepting any of my credit cards had to use my bank card. I guess USA credit is not so welcome these days. ;)

I just ordered from the US and Paypal was not an option on the final checkout screen, but was an option from the GBAX form of payment selection. Why is that? And is this something that can be adjusted at a later date like when the item is shipped?

I am still excited I got one!

Thanks

Rob

I can't but wonder that does my (and some else's) "processed succesfully" email really mean that I will get my Pandora from the first batch.. I've seen some forum posts of orders automatically transferring to the second batch if the consoles run out.

Also I'm wondering about the "local distributors". Do they have an specific amount of consoles reserved for their sales only? I mean, do they cut off the amounts of sellings for the rest of the world.

Basically how is it kept track of amount of units sold and to prevent selling "you'll get it later, maybe"?

Well, after all, I'm feeling confident that I'm getting mine shipped at the end of November as promised.

I also never got the email about preordering details. I just kept my eyes open and kept being persistent about the sites I knew that had something about the magnificent Pandora. Comes to mind that could it be that it is wanted to the most "passionate" people to get it first.. Or just some technical problems.. :)

Well, I hope that I've got mine as I wanted :) Good luck for me and everyone else!

Back