Current Price Of Gp2x In Japan?

klakklak

Still Fresh
hi folks,

my parents will be in japan in 2 weeks and I'd like to know the current price of the GP2X to see if it's worth buying there instead of importing to Germany... it probably is.

BTW, the GP2X interface will be in japanese then, any way to swith to English or German or Spanish? Or would I have to update the Firmware etc.? Dont know nothing so far, as I dont owe one ;)

thanks for you posts, appreciate any help.

Greetz
-K

BTW, the GP2X interface will be in japanese then, any way to swith to English or German or Spanish? Or would I have to update the Firmware etc.? Dont know nothing so far, as I dont owe one wink.gif

There is neither a japanese nor a german translation of the interface. Every GP2X has a english one.

Other than that, look what I answered you in the german forum. ;)

-- Ben

You can't find the GP2X in stores. If it is in any stores, they would be in Korea.

I suggest buying from gp2x.de as they are the official German distributer.

donny662 posted on Mar 18 2006 at 09:49 PM said:
You can't find the GP2X in stores. If it is in any stores, they would be in Korea.

Oh okay, thanks for the infos... so no money saving.

Last edited by a moderator:
donny662 posted on Mar 18 2006 at 09:49 PM said:

You can find them in stores. But from what I saw a lot of the stores are in Europe, probably because thats where many of the distributors are. funny thing was that when I googled gp2x when i visited spain, I got some special results for spain and one of the sites had addresses of different locations where i could buy it. Just google it, there might be a retailer closer than you think...

Last edited by a moderator:
The short reply is:
The gp2x is not japanese.

The long reply is:
The gp2x is not japanese, and every gp2x is the same, engrish menu and all.
Actually, in spain you can buy it in 2 stores, hardcore gamer, and hardcore gamer bcn.

Back