Dealextreme.com

CABBAGES said:
My onestation i got seemd ok for a few minutes then the screen went all funny and then stopped working but that was with the batteries that came free with it then i tryed other ones that i dont think were fully charged and the screen went all funny again but i have charged some other batteries over nigth and i will try them now :)
I'm dying to know about this thing (figuratively speaking, of course)... I'd love some more specs on the unit - screen size, resolution and type, for instance. I'm wondering how the Mega Drive games work too - do you need the MD adapter as well as a games cart? We need a full report! It looks pretty cool... B)

Last edited by a moderator:
jimid2 said:
I'm dying to know about this thing (figuratively speaking, of course)... I'd love some more specs on the unit - screen size, resolution and type, for instance. I'm wondering how the Mega Drive games work too - do you need the MD adapter as well as a games cart? We need a full report! It looks pretty cool... B)
The Onestation unit contains only a backlit 2.5 TFT screen, a place for batteries, and a button game pad configuration and nothing else. The CPU, ROM and stuff are built into the game carts. The NES multi carts has a NOAC built-in. The MD converter has a "MD on a chip" contained inside and must be used in order to run the MD multi carts. Having the system built this way gives them a lot of flexibility, but kills any homebrew unless someone is technically skilled enough to mod the carts.

Miika said:
Has anybody got any info about THIS?

yep. its the onestation except it only plays the MD carts (no nes carts) and you don't have to buy an adapter

CABBAGES said:
heres a quick video i made of the watch -----> MP4 Watch

It seems quite good but i think im goin to buy the 4gb one from chinavision as it has a built in speaker and more memory :).

tell us how the china vision one is, I might have to get one for myself :lol:

Back