DHL Weltpaket International Tracking?

TylerAW

So I ordered a Classic Unit and the email I got claimed I would get a link soon to track my order. I never got a link, any ideas?

You should be able to check the order status from your account.  On that page it might also have shipping info.

Last edited by a moderator:
I  can check orderstatus but no tracking number. The closest thing I got was this PDF that listed a IBAN number or something. I put it into the tracking section on the DHL Weltpaket site and it said we know of this order but cannot track it or something.

It claims it shipped the same day I ordered it, but that it also finished shipping. Well, it says right after shipped, complete. I just know I paid a little extra for insurance and tracking. Maybe it is too soon?

Usually, DHL sends out the tracking mail right away, but sometimes that doesn't work.

Check your spam folder, as that email doesn't have any date set...

If it's not there, I'll send you the tracking number manually.

Usually, DHL sends out the tracking mail right away, but sometimes that doesn't work.

It's not there, I have been checking that and just did. I had sent sales an email for DragonBox but didn't get one back so far.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anyway, if you have it could you send me the tracking manually now?

Back