Diablo-esque games?

ckblackm

Very Active Member
Are there any Diablo-esque games available for the Pandora? I know that Diablo 1 was a win95 game.. but is there anything like it available?

thanks,

Christopher.

Diablo via the PS1 emulator works fantastic last I played through it, so long as you enjoy the warrior. The Rogue might not be bad, but casting blows in the game if you need to target (such as via teleport, most combat spells...) so I gave up trying to run through as the Sorcerer at Diablo since I can hardly get a hit or two in before he kills my golem and then me, and I can't flee since I can't teleport fast enough.

I haven't tried Baldur's Gate, thanks SONY for the suggestion as I'll have to look into it.

Sorry, I made a mistake about Baldur's Gate on PSOne. There's no such game in existence on PSOne.

Try the GameBoy Advance instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Baldurs Gate and Icewind Dale on GemRB, search it around the forums

And just before the OP wastes his time, Baldurs Gate and Icewind Dale are basically turn and story based role playing games. I don't think they are comparable to action style rpgs like diablo.

Sorry, I made a mistake about Baldur's Gate on PSOne. There's no such game in existence on PSOne.

Try the GameBoy Advance instead.
there is a baldurs gate port on the playstation one. it was a port but not by a company. it was done by homebrewers its ugly slow and clunky but there is one. you can see it on youtube.

There's also FreeDroidRPG, an open source Diablo type game; you play as a penguin. Naturally.

I don't know if it's been ported to the Pandora, though.

oh just remembered!

Get Erghiez (on ps1)! it's actually a fighter but has a quest mode which is literally a diablo-esq dungeon. It's got everything you need from random dungeons to loads of loot.

This thread just made me remember a diablo clone I loved back in the day: Nox! Going to have to check the system requirements to see if that is something that could run on dosbox.

This thread just made me remember a diablo clone I loved back in the day: Nox! Going to have to check the system requirements to see if that is something that could run on dosbox.

Nox is a Windows 95 title and Dosbox just running windows 95 by itself would takes up most of the resources.

Back