what game like diablo

Win95 is not really required, as you can run dos as well (or react os, or windows 98 or linux or freedos or ...)

I will make a new thread soon with more info. Be patient and STOP HIJACKING THIS THREAD!

Can anyone tell me if its me or what and test it out for me. I am trying the psx version. The game loads and all but it wont recognise the controls to even begin the game.After the game loads, it says press start to continue, I press start and every other key after and nothing happens. I dont think its the emulator, Psx rearmed r13, because RE3 plays good with the control settings. The only thing I can is load the game, go back to menu with space key and exit.

2 question. 1) is world of warcraft possible on the OpenPandora and, 2) where is this qemu that you speak of? it is not in the repo.
1) There's a "native port" of Warcraft around, done by M-HT. I think it is in the repo, it just needs the data files from the original game.

2) QEMU is a general purpose emulator. Looks like mcobit is working on it for the coding competition that will be ending next month, so you'll have to wait until then.

Dungeon Keeper... on Pandora... *tears of joy*

Sorry, will await new thread. Will try. Honest.

*looks at Dungeon Keeper disc*

Soon, my pretty, soon...

EDIT: New thread found, taking drool to there ()

Last edited by a moderator:
2 question. 1) is world of warcraft possible on the OpenPandora and, 2) where is this qemu that you speak of? it is not in the repo.
1) There's a "native port" of Warcraft around, done by M-HT. I think it is in the repo, it just needs the data files from the original game.

2) QEMU is a general purpose emulator. Looks like mcobit is working on it for the coding competition that will be ending next month, so you'll have to wait until then.

Well in the Question he did say World of Warcraft.. not Warcraft.. so I wasn't sure if that was a joke or he just meant regular warcraft.

Well in the Question he did say World of Warcraft.. not Warcraft.. so I wasn't sure if that was a joke or he just meant regular warcraft.
Oh, whoops. You're right. My very huge mistake for not noticing.

It was not a joke but an honest question. Why do Damummy call it trolling? I've seen the game played on netbooks so i was just wondering. Although i don't like the fact that you need to be online 24/7 to play it, and its an adventure turn base game.

Well, looks very promissing.

If you are in fact not trolling:

For one those netbooks that can play World of Warcraft have x86 based processors and wouldn't require any emulation to run it.. The Pandora is running an ARM based processor and unless Blizzard decided to release it's source code and we could get a native port of it, it's way out of the reach of the Pandora.. Qemu from the looks it can perform at speeds of a higher end 486/ Low end Pentium processor.. which means games from the WIndows 95 era or older.

Secondly World of Warcraft is not Turn based.. It's real time massively multiplayer on-line game.. even the original Warcraft was real time.

if you are trolling then you made me type a bunch of shit for your entertainment. Bravo.

Last edited by a moderator:
World of Warcraft is not Turn based.. It's real time massively multiplayer on-line game.. even the original Warcraft was real time.

if you are trolling then you made me type a bunch of shit for your entertainment. Bravo.
I've never played the original game but, I did try wow. last i remembered when faced an opponent, I had to stop, select weapon, etc, attack then wait for opponent to do the same until one of us is down.

I played WoW from launch to wrath and the game that you just described is not WoW. sounds fun though

World of Warcraft is not Turn based.. It's real time massively multiplayer on-line game.. even the original Warcraft was real time.

I've never played the original game but, I did try wow. last i remembered when faced an opponent, I had to stop, select weapon, etc, attack then wait for opponent to do the same until one of us is down.

ok, now I'm curious of what game are you speaking about... so i've done a try on google and found this... WTF ?!

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/982975-Is-World-of-Warcraft-a-turn-based-game

ok, now I'm curious of what game are you speaking about... so i've done a try on google and found this... WTF ?!

http://www.mmo-champ...turn-based-game
Ok. Forget about WoW. Can anyone try the psx diablo version and let me know if i'm the only one having this problem.
Can anyone tell me if its me or what and test it out for me. I am trying the psx version. The game loads and all but it wont recognise the controls to even begin the game.After the game loads, it says press start to continue, I press start and every other key after and nothing happens. I dont think its the emulator, Psx rearmed r13, because RE3 plays good with the control settings. The only thing I can is load the game, go back to menu with space key and exit.

Ok. Forget about WoW.

...but I really want to know what game are you referring, can you describe it better ? maybe it's a mod of some sort

by the way this is a random "World of Warcraft" gameplay video, so you can see why it can't be turn based

https://www.youtube.com/embed/OW-dY6BsrAI?feature=oembed
Yes, its the same game. It was a while ago so, apparently I don't remember it well but, i know there was some kind of pause in the game when facing an opponent just as was stated in your previous link from one poster. Other than that I don't have any problem with the game besides the online thing.

Back