Disappointed Again

craigix said:
The reason I've not posted a new video recently is that we want it to end with a final production unit, and we are working as fast as we can towards that.
You guys are doing great, Pandateam! Disappointed? He*l no, at least not me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds reasonable.

I will ask again though; will part of those 105 first also go to people who ordered with ED?

Yeah, they've stated in the past that they're going to merge the two lists into one that has all orders listed by time of purchase (approximately), and will ship it out in that order.

It's likely we will check with people before shipping, along the lines of 'are you ok with having one of the first 105' and a little about them.

craigix said:
It's likely we will check with people before shipping, along the lines of 'are you ok with having one of the first 105' and a little about them.
Likely? Isn't this the sort of thing that you decide? No need to shillyshally :p

(Sorry, there's just been too many "ought"s and "might"s recently... People, make up your minds already!)

Xtreme2k said:
What I'd like to know from the OP team is why they did not order a final prototype case as soon as the moulding started for doing CE with it as soon as possible, just like they always stated before. This seems to be a really homemade and unnecessary delay to me :-(
If I've been reading the OP team's descriptions of the moulding, and my own experience in buying molded parts, there really is no prototype which could be produced "when moulding started". They can't extrude the parts until the moulds are complete, and at that point, the production line will be putting out hundreds of parts, which, good or bad, will be the production run.

Also, the one year delay would be a huge problem for me if the market were being flooded with catch-up products which equal or exceed the Pandora's capabilities.
There is no such product shipping, or on the horizon, as far as I can tell, so it is still OP for me.
It's the OP way or the highway. I'd rather there weren't this delay, but there really isn't an alternative.

Etinin said:
Hey guys, don't take one of the first Pandas if offered, they are likely to be glitched. ;)
The words of a true humanitarian, looking out for the welfare of others (who have lower order numbers).

craigix said:

Not disappointed in the least as i'm happy with the "get it completely right" plans of the Pandora development and I am also more than ok with having
one of the first 105. :)

Well... we will see afterwards if it was worth the wait won't we :)
Being one of the first 105 would be nice, but I'd give my place in the queue to any dev any time.

I love this bumpy road we are on. Worth every penny to be on the bus.
And the view out of the front window is fantastic! :)

Luckily I ordered within the first minute of preorders. Unluckily for you guys, I am going to be taking 3% of the entire first batch.

panik said:
I love this bumpy road we are on. Worth every penny to be on the bus.
And the view out of the front window is fantastic! :)

I'm in the second bus, we're going to get there later, but if a semi turns over in front of us, the first bus will be the one eating it.

Phawx said:
Luckily I ordered within the first minute of preorders. Unluckily for you guys, I am going to be taking 3% of the entire first batch.

False. You're taking 3% of the first shipment of the first batch. I know for a fact that you didn't order 120 Pandoras...

@Vorporeal

Yea... oh well. I'll take the first shipment of the first batch. You know... to test for you guys.

Haha I know what you meant. Probably should have added a smiley to the end of that post - reading it again I came across harsh when I meant for it to be silly. :D

craigix said:

hey, i'd be ok! :)

I think you should work backwards through the list. :p
Because... err...

OH! I know! It will encourage people to preorder those last few slots!

Marketing Genius right here. B)

Phawx said:

how do you order 3.15 pandoras?

105 * (3%) = 3.15

Back